IOOF has successfully transitioned to its Pursuit platform, the group said, transferring nearly 40,000 client accounts and $7.1 billion from The Portfolio Service platform.
In a statement to the ASX, IOOF managing director Christopher Kelaher said the completion of the transfer marks a "significant milestone" for the business.
"Together with the many enhancements that have been introduced to IOOF Pursuit over the past 12 months, we are in a strong position to provide our clients with features and functionality that really matter to them and build upon the solid organic growth that IOOF Pursuit has delivered over the past three to four years," Mr Kelaher said.
ifa reported in November 2015 that IOOF had enhanced its Pursuit online trading and transaction platform to make it more efficient for advisers to use.
Changes to the platform included upgrades to Pursuit's online transaction, share trading and corporate action capabilities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all