IOOF has successfully transitioned to its Pursuit platform, the group said, transferring nearly 40,000 client accounts and $7.1 billion from The Portfolio Service platform.
In a statement to the ASX, IOOF managing director Christopher Kelaher said the completion of the transfer marks a "significant milestone" for the business.
"Together with the many enhancements that have been introduced to IOOF Pursuit over the past 12 months, we are in a strong position to provide our clients with features and functionality that really matter to them and build upon the solid organic growth that IOOF Pursuit has delivered over the past three to four years," Mr Kelaher said.
ifa reported in November 2015 that IOOF had enhanced its Pursuit online trading and transaction platform to make it more efficient for advisers to use.
Changes to the platform included upgrades to Pursuit's online transaction, share trading and corporate action capabilities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all