IOOF has successfully transitioned to its Pursuit platform, the group said, transferring nearly 40,000 client accounts and $7.1 billion from The Portfolio Service platform.
In a statement to the ASX, IOOF managing director Christopher Kelaher said the completion of the transfer marks a "significant milestone" for the business.
"Together with the many enhancements that have been introduced to IOOF Pursuit over the past 12 months, we are in a strong position to provide our clients with features and functionality that really matter to them and build upon the solid organic growth that IOOF Pursuit has delivered over the past three to four years," Mr Kelaher said.
ifa reported in November 2015 that IOOF had enhanced its Pursuit online trading and transaction platform to make it more efficient for advisers to use.
Changes to the platform included upgrades to Pursuit's online transaction, share trading and corporate action capabilities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all