IOOF has successfully transitioned to its Pursuit platform, the group said, transferring nearly 40,000 client accounts and $7.1 billion from The Portfolio Service platform.
In a statement to the ASX, IOOF managing director Christopher Kelaher said the completion of the transfer marks a "significant milestone" for the business.
"Together with the many enhancements that have been introduced to IOOF Pursuit over the past 12 months, we are in a strong position to provide our clients with features and functionality that really matter to them and build upon the solid organic growth that IOOF Pursuit has delivered over the past three to four years," Mr Kelaher said.
ifa reported in November 2015 that IOOF had enhanced its Pursuit online trading and transaction platform to make it more efficient for advisers to use.
Changes to the platform included upgrades to Pursuit's online transaction, share trading and corporate action capabilities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR panelBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017AIA launches ‘Claims on Wheels’By Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 22 Aug 2017Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- view all