IOOF has successfully transitioned to its Pursuit platform, the group said, transferring nearly 40,000 client accounts and $7.1 billion from The Portfolio Service platform.
In a statement to the ASX, IOOF managing director Christopher Kelaher said the completion of the transfer marks a "significant milestone" for the business.
"Together with the many enhancements that have been introduced to IOOF Pursuit over the past 12 months, we are in a strong position to provide our clients with features and functionality that really matter to them and build upon the solid organic growth that IOOF Pursuit has delivered over the past three to four years," Mr Kelaher said.
ifa reported in November 2015 that IOOF had enhanced its Pursuit online trading and transaction platform to make it more efficient for advisers to use.
Changes to the platform included upgrades to Pursuit's online transaction, share trading and corporate action capabilities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all