Integra Financial Services principal and AFA president Deborah Kent has released a video series designed to support women working in financial services with their careers, personal lives and businesses.
According to a statement, the six-part Dare to Dream short video series is produced in-house by Integra, with Ms Kent sharing her personal insights and tips across a range of topics.
The series concept and content development was done by Jenny Pearse of digital media and business consulting company Jenesis Consulting, the statement said.
Ms Kent said she believes in giving back and is excited to share her story with everyone, providing a mixture of mentoring, education and interaction.
"My motivation to do this series was to not only share some of my experiences and learnings but also shine the spotlight on some of the issues women are confronted with and help them to take their next step," Ms Kent said.
"My advice is, if you're a woman in financial services and have a desire to get to where you want to go, then don't miss out on the next episode."
The AFA recently introduced a new award to show its commitment to promoting female financial advisers.
Integra practice manager Andrew Brooks added that the series has clearly resonated with women.
"The first video, on 'Resilience', has only been available for a brief time and we've already been overwhelmed by the positive global response," Mr Brooks said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all