Integra Financial Services principal and AFA president Deborah Kent has released a video series designed to support women working in financial services with their careers, personal lives and businesses.
According to a statement, the six-part Dare to Dream short video series is produced in-house by Integra, with Ms Kent sharing her personal insights and tips across a range of topics.
The series concept and content development was done by Jenny Pearse of digital media and business consulting company Jenesis Consulting, the statement said.
Ms Kent said she believes in giving back and is excited to share her story with everyone, providing a mixture of mentoring, education and interaction.
"My motivation to do this series was to not only share some of my experiences and learnings but also shine the spotlight on some of the issues women are confronted with and help them to take their next step," Ms Kent said.
"My advice is, if you're a woman in financial services and have a desire to get to where you want to go, then don't miss out on the next episode."
The AFA recently introduced a new award to show its commitment to promoting female financial advisers.
Integra practice manager Andrew Brooks added that the series has clearly resonated with women.
"The first video, on 'Resilience', has only been available for a brief time and we've already been overwhelmed by the positive global response," Mr Brooks said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- 17 Jul 2018Infocus makes two senior appointmentsBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Jul 2018Fitzpatricks appoints new CFOBy Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018Clients to benefit from commission ban: PollBy Killian Plastow
- view all