Licensee group Sentry has announced yet another partnership, this time with OneVue Platform Services to deliver a new series of separately managed accounts.
In a statement, the group said its adviser network will now have access to a suite of seven FPI SMAs on the OneVue platform. Sentry's network comprises 250 advisers holding about $5 billion in funds under advice.
Sentry Group executive chairman and CEO, Murray Hills, said the new partnership will provide more choice in practice solutions for advisers and clients.
"Our SMA service continues to gather momentum and the combination of this with our platform partner OneVue represents a compelling and different proposition for advisers and their clients alike, while still delivering value for money," he said.
OneVue head of product and transactions, Brett Marsh, said: "We are pleased to have developed a bespoke range of SMA portfolios for Sentry advisers which will deliver value and transparency to their clients."
"Adviser interest in SMAs continues to increase over time as investors demand asset classes that are clearly visible within their portfolios."
The new partnership follows OneVue announcing in April that it has launched an international equities capability for the SMA services on its Luminous platform.
Earlier this month, Sentry announced it has also partnered with exit-planning firm Succession Plus to assist small to medium-sized enterprises with their retirement and exit objectives.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Mar 2018Former adviser at centre of ABC satire rowBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Nick Hakes to depart AFABy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Stockbrokers association launches education pathwayBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018AFA to push for changes to FASEA guidanceBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Mar 2018Lonsec Research boss joins IOOFBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018FASEA acknowledges reform ‘challenging’ advisersBy Killian Plastow
- view all