The FPA has announced that the focus of its 2016 Professionals Congress will be around embracing disruption and adjusting to rapid, technological change.
In a statement, the FPA named its theme for this year's congress as 'Future Ready', and will aim to equip delegates with practical tools, techniques and new ideas.
Registrations for the event opened on Wednesday. It will be held in Perth from 23 to 25 November.
The program will include a range of keynote sessions and workshops covering technical topics, ethics, best practice solutions, leadership and personal development skills.
FPA chief executive Dante De Gori said the event will be about helping financial planners adapt and prosper in a rapidly changing professional landscape.
"Financial planners need to be more aware and better informed to embrace disruption and ensure they are prepared and capable of staying one step ahead," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Mar 2018Former adviser at centre of ABC satire rowBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Nick Hakes to depart AFABy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Stockbrokers association launches education pathwayBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018AFA to push for changes to FASEA guidanceBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Mar 2018Lonsec Research boss joins IOOFBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018FASEA acknowledges reform ‘challenging’ advisersBy Killian Plastow
- view all