The FPA has announced that the focus of its 2016 Professionals Congress will be around embracing disruption and adjusting to rapid, technological change.
In a statement, the FPA named its theme for this year's congress as 'Future Ready', and will aim to equip delegates with practical tools, techniques and new ideas.
Registrations for the event opened on Wednesday. It will be held in Perth from 23 to 25 November.
The program will include a range of keynote sessions and workshops covering technical topics, ethics, best practice solutions, leadership and personal development skills.
FPA chief executive Dante De Gori said the event will be about helping financial planners adapt and prosper in a rapidly changing professional landscape.
"Financial planners need to be more aware and better informed to embrace disruption and ensure they are prepared and capable of staying one step ahead," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 10:05Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 10:09New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all