The FPA has announced that the focus of its 2016 Professionals Congress will be around embracing disruption and adjusting to rapid, technological change.
In a statement, the FPA named its theme for this year's congress as 'Future Ready', and will aim to equip delegates with practical tools, techniques and new ideas.
Registrations for the event opened on Wednesday. It will be held in Perth from 23 to 25 November.
The program will include a range of keynote sessions and workshops covering technical topics, ethics, best practice solutions, leadership and personal development skills.
FPA chief executive Dante De Gori said the event will be about helping financial planners adapt and prosper in a rapidly changing professional landscape.
"Financial planners need to be more aware and better informed to embrace disruption and ensure they are prepared and capable of staying one step ahead," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all