TAL has launched a revamped online platform, aimed at improving the way group members engage with their life insurance.
The revamp will allow all of its group partners to tailor branding in alignment with their own company guidelines, TAL said in a statement.
The improvements ensure partners can deliver services to their members and employees anywhere and anytime, the company said.
TAL general manager of group insurance Jenny Oliver said the improved functionality allows members to engage with their fund and life insurance benefits from any of their desktops and smart devices.
"It builds on existing self-service functionality and makes it easier for members to manage all aspects of their superfund insurance online," Ms Oliver said.
"In addition to the new look and feel of the portal, we also invested significantly in backend sustainability.
"We have brought together the latest versions of our content management systems, underwriting rules engines and best practice designs so we can deliver agile and responsive digital solutions for our partners."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all