TAL has launched a revamped online platform, aimed at improving the way group members engage with their life insurance.
The revamp will allow all of its group partners to tailor branding in alignment with their own company guidelines, TAL said in a statement.
The improvements ensure partners can deliver services to their members and employees anywhere and anytime, the company said.
TAL general manager of group insurance Jenny Oliver said the improved functionality allows members to engage with their fund and life insurance benefits from any of their desktops and smart devices.
"It builds on existing self-service functionality and makes it easier for members to manage all aspects of their superfund insurance online," Ms Oliver said.
"In addition to the new look and feel of the portal, we also invested significantly in backend sustainability.
"We have brought together the latest versions of our content management systems, underwriting rules engines and best practice designs so we can deliver agile and responsive digital solutions for our partners."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all