TAL has launched a revamped online platform, aimed at improving the way group members engage with their life insurance.
The revamp will allow all of its group partners to tailor branding in alignment with their own company guidelines, TAL said in a statement.
The improvements ensure partners can deliver services to their members and employees anywhere and anytime, the company said.
TAL general manager of group insurance Jenny Oliver said the improved functionality allows members to engage with their fund and life insurance benefits from any of their desktops and smart devices.
"It builds on existing self-service functionality and makes it easier for members to manage all aspects of their superfund insurance online," Ms Oliver said.
"In addition to the new look and feel of the portal, we also invested significantly in backend sustainability.
"We have brought together the latest versions of our content management systems, underwriting rules engines and best practice designs so we can deliver agile and responsive digital solutions for our partners."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all