TAL has launched a revamped online platform, aimed at improving the way group members engage with their life insurance.
The revamp will allow all of its group partners to tailor branding in alignment with their own company guidelines, TAL said in a statement.
The improvements ensure partners can deliver services to their members and employees anywhere and anytime, the company said.
TAL general manager of group insurance Jenny Oliver said the improved functionality allows members to engage with their fund and life insurance benefits from any of their desktops and smart devices.
"It builds on existing self-service functionality and makes it easier for members to manage all aspects of their superfund insurance online," Ms Oliver said.
"In addition to the new look and feel of the portal, we also invested significantly in backend sustainability.
"We have brought together the latest versions of our content management systems, underwriting rules engines and best practice designs so we can deliver agile and responsive digital solutions for our partners."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all