Next Friday 6 May is the final day for obtaining early bird tickets for this year's Adviser Innovation Summit, aimed at financial advisers who want to build sustainable advice practices for the future.
The summit is an initiative of Sterling Publishing, publisher of ifa, and is now in its second year.
The annual event will focus on how advisers can survive in the new era of digital disruption and generational transformation.
Gadget Group founder and Seven Network's technology expert and correspondent, Val Quinn, will MC this year's summit.
Expert speakers lined up include Planet Innovation co-founder and chief executive Stuart Elliott; Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine; and KPMG Australia head of financial service consulting Daniel Knoll.
The summit will be held at the Australian Technology Park in Sydney on 3 June and at Deakin Edge in Melbourne on 7 June.
For more information about the Adviser Innovation Summit, click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:36Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 09:36Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- 09:36Synchron launches app for adviser developmentBy Reporter
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- view all