Next Friday 6 May is the final day for obtaining early bird tickets for this year's Adviser Innovation Summit, aimed at financial advisers who want to build sustainable advice practices for the future.
The summit is an initiative of Sterling Publishing, publisher of ifa, and is now in its second year.
The annual event will focus on how advisers can survive in the new era of digital disruption and generational transformation.
Gadget Group founder and Seven Network's technology expert and correspondent, Val Quinn, will MC this year's summit.
Expert speakers lined up include Planet Innovation co-founder and chief executive Stuart Elliott; Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine; and KPMG Australia head of financial service consulting Daniel Knoll.
The summit will be held at the Australian Technology Park in Sydney on 3 June and at Deakin Edge in Melbourne on 7 June.
For more information about the Adviser Innovation Summit, click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all