Next Friday 6 May is the final day for obtaining early bird tickets for this year's Adviser Innovation Summit, aimed at financial advisers who want to build sustainable advice practices for the future.
The summit is an initiative of Sterling Publishing, publisher of ifa, and is now in its second year.
The annual event will focus on how advisers can survive in the new era of digital disruption and generational transformation.
Gadget Group founder and Seven Network's technology expert and correspondent, Val Quinn, will MC this year's summit.
Expert speakers lined up include Planet Innovation co-founder and chief executive Stuart Elliott; Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine; and KPMG Australia head of financial service consulting Daniel Knoll.
The summit will be held at the Australian Technology Park in Sydney on 3 June and at Deakin Edge in Melbourne on 7 June.
For more information about the Adviser Innovation Summit, click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all