Next Friday 6 May is the final day for obtaining early bird tickets for this year's Adviser Innovation Summit, aimed at financial advisers who want to build sustainable advice practices for the future.
The summit is an initiative of Sterling Publishing, publisher of ifa, and is now in its second year.
The annual event will focus on how advisers can survive in the new era of digital disruption and generational transformation.
Gadget Group founder and Seven Network's technology expert and correspondent, Val Quinn, will MC this year's summit.
Expert speakers lined up include Planet Innovation co-founder and chief executive Stuart Elliott; Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine; and KPMG Australia head of financial service consulting Daniel Knoll.
The summit will be held at the Australian Technology Park in Sydney on 3 June and at Deakin Edge in Melbourne on 7 June.
For more information about the Adviser Innovation Summit, click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all