Synchron has announced that the firm will be partnering with Xero as part of an integration of its adviser software, according to a statement.
Synchron director Don Trapnell said the dealer group is in the final stages of talks that will see its adviser software SyncAdvsr integrate with the accounting software.
"A partnership with Xero will provide our advisers with complete confidence when dealing with referral and product partners," he said.
"They will be able to clearly see how much revenue they have received from where and cross-reference that information with their bank statements.
"This will make it extremely easy for them to see what they have been paid and what is still outstanding."
ifa reported in February on Synchron's launch of SyncAdvsr as part of its suite of services.
SyncAdvsr automatically generates fee disclosure statements and opt-in notices and monitors the return of those notices via a central dashboard in its Melbourne head office, the statement said.
Mr Trapnell added that he is delighted with how well the software has been received.
"Of our 400 advisers, over 50 per cent have already started using SyncAdvsr and it is absolutely changing the way they do business," he said.
"This tool is allowing Synchron advisers to maintain and nurture their client relationships, while improving efficiency in their business."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 15 Aug 2017ASIC bans NSW SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Former Victorian premier named EQT chairBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017‘Business as usual’ at FortnumBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all