Synchron has announced that the firm will be partnering with Xero as part of an integration of its adviser software, according to a statement.
Synchron director Don Trapnell said the dealer group is in the final stages of talks that will see its adviser software SyncAdvsr integrate with the accounting software.
"A partnership with Xero will provide our advisers with complete confidence when dealing with referral and product partners," he said.
"They will be able to clearly see how much revenue they have received from where and cross-reference that information with their bank statements.
"This will make it extremely easy for them to see what they have been paid and what is still outstanding."
ifa reported in February on Synchron's launch of SyncAdvsr as part of its suite of services.
SyncAdvsr automatically generates fee disclosure statements and opt-in notices and monitors the return of those notices via a central dashboard in its Melbourne head office, the statement said.
Mr Trapnell added that he is delighted with how well the software has been received.
"Of our 400 advisers, over 50 per cent have already started using SyncAdvsr and it is absolutely changing the way they do business," he said.
"This tool is allowing Synchron advisers to maintain and nurture their client relationships, while improving efficiency in their business."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all