Virtual advice software provider SuiteBox has appointed a new chief executive officer, who has stepped into the role as the company expands into new markets.
Former country manager for Australia Ian Dunbar has been named as chief executive, taking over from Richard Mannell who will move into the newly created role of chief operating officer.
In a statement, SuiteBox said the change in leadership was enacted to support business growth and expansion.
"The changes reflect the positioning of SuiteBox as a global provider of solutions to the financial services industry," said Mr Dunbar.
"The majority of SuiteBox's growth has come from Australia, and the business' priority for 2016 is to rapidly expand in Australia and take the SuiteBox solution to new markets," he said.
According to Mr Dunbar, over 250 financial services firms in Australia and New Zealand use the company's mobile office solution.
As chief operating officer, Mr Mannell, who co-founded the business, will focus on governance and operations.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all