Virtual advice software provider SuiteBox has appointed a new chief executive officer, who has stepped into the role as the company expands into new markets.
Former country manager for Australia Ian Dunbar has been named as chief executive, taking over from Richard Mannell who will move into the newly created role of chief operating officer.
In a statement, SuiteBox said the change in leadership was enacted to support business growth and expansion.
"The changes reflect the positioning of SuiteBox as a global provider of solutions to the financial services industry," said Mr Dunbar.
"The majority of SuiteBox's growth has come from Australia, and the business' priority for 2016 is to rapidly expand in Australia and take the SuiteBox solution to new markets," he said.
According to Mr Dunbar, over 250 financial services firms in Australia and New Zealand use the company's mobile office solution.
As chief operating officer, Mr Mannell, who co-founded the business, will focus on governance and operations.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- view all