Virtual advice software provider SuiteBox has appointed a new chief executive officer, who has stepped into the role as the company expands into new markets.
Former country manager for Australia Ian Dunbar has been named as chief executive, taking over from Richard Mannell who will move into the newly created role of chief operating officer.
In a statement, SuiteBox said the change in leadership was enacted to support business growth and expansion.
"The changes reflect the positioning of SuiteBox as a global provider of solutions to the financial services industry," said Mr Dunbar.
"The majority of SuiteBox's growth has come from Australia, and the business' priority for 2016 is to rapidly expand in Australia and take the SuiteBox solution to new markets," he said.
According to Mr Dunbar, over 250 financial services firms in Australia and New Zealand use the company's mobile office solution.
As chief operating officer, Mr Mannell, who co-founded the business, will focus on governance and operations.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all