Virtual advice software provider SuiteBox has appointed a new chief executive officer, who has stepped into the role as the company expands into new markets.
Former country manager for Australia Ian Dunbar has been named as chief executive, taking over from Richard Mannell who will move into the newly created role of chief operating officer.
In a statement, SuiteBox said the change in leadership was enacted to support business growth and expansion.
"The changes reflect the positioning of SuiteBox as a global provider of solutions to the financial services industry," said Mr Dunbar.
"The majority of SuiteBox's growth has come from Australia, and the business' priority for 2016 is to rapidly expand in Australia and take the SuiteBox solution to new markets," he said.
According to Mr Dunbar, over 250 financial services firms in Australia and New Zealand use the company's mobile office solution.
As chief operating officer, Mr Mannell, who co-founded the business, will focus on governance and operations.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all