Virtual advice software provider SuiteBox has appointed a new chief executive officer, who has stepped into the role as the company expands into new markets.
Former country manager for Australia Ian Dunbar has been named as chief executive, taking over from Richard Mannell who will move into the newly created role of chief operating officer.
In a statement, SuiteBox said the change in leadership was enacted to support business growth and expansion.
"The changes reflect the positioning of SuiteBox as a global provider of solutions to the financial services industry," said Mr Dunbar.
"The majority of SuiteBox's growth has come from Australia, and the business' priority for 2016 is to rapidly expand in Australia and take the SuiteBox solution to new markets," he said.
According to Mr Dunbar, over 250 financial services firms in Australia and New Zealand use the company's mobile office solution.
As chief operating officer, Mr Mannell, who co-founded the business, will focus on governance and operations.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all