Non-institutional licensee Lifespan Financial Planning has formed a new white label partnership with platform provider Hub24.
In a statement, Hub24 said the agreement will provide Lifespan's network of 140 authorised representatives – across 110 offices throughout Australia – access to its investment administration and customised portfolios.
The platform, which is expected to be available in April, will include an investor-directed portfolio service and a super and pension service.
Commenting on the agreement, Lifespan chief executive Eugene Ardino said: "This will provide more choice for our advisers, plus a more flexible and tax-effective solution for many of our clients.
"Lifespan has been offering clients access to its limited managed discretionary account services since 2011, and Hub24's superior platform technology means we can provide a second offering which will combine managed portfolios of Australian and international direct equities with managed funds inside a customised investment solution," he said.
Hub24 managing director Andrew Alcock said the firm is looking forward to working with Lifespan's network of representatives.
"We continue to experience strong demand for our wealth management platform, which offers leading-edge technology and broad and unbiased choice for independently-minded advisers," Mr Alcock said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all