Hub24 has appointed one of BT's former heads of financial planning as its new regional manager – a role expected to expand Hub24's national presence.
In a statement, the company said Greg Newman will be responsible for the retail distribution and key account management of Hub24 in Western Australia. He will also oversee existing sales activities in South Australia and Victoria.
Mr Newman was previously BT Financial Group's head of financial planning for WA, SA and NT. He also held a number of roles across the wealth management and banking industry, including general manager of distribution for superannuation provider GESB in WA.
Mr Newman's appointment to the new role follows the recent appointment of a senior transition specialist in NSW, and additional training and sales support appointments in Victoria and Queensland, the statement said.
Hub24 head of marketing and distribution Wes Gillett said: "Hub24's exceptional growth has been driven by our leading platform solution and services, together with a cohesive and experienced management and distribution team."
"Greg's appointment as regional manager further strengthens our focus and ability to drive understanding and sales of our award-winning platform, further bolstering our presence across key states and territories."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all