Non-aligned financial services provider Baillieu Holst has extended its contract with global securities transaction and fund administration software provider GBST Holdings Limited.
In a statement, the financial services provider said with the business recently opening offices in Adelaide and Brisbane, the software provider has been able to transition with the business.
"GBST has become integral to the way we operate our entire business. The platform has proven its reliability and scalability, and that it is comfortably able to cope with the changes in scope of our business," Baillieu Holst managing director Gavin Powell said.
"As our core technology platform is outsourced to a trusted partner, we can focus everything on our clients and on identifying the trading opportunities through which we can optimise their wealth. And through excellence we can secure a profitable future for Baillieu Holst," he said.
The brokerage and advice firm services in excess of 50,000 clients and has $8 billion in funds under advice.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all