Non-aligned financial services provider Baillieu Holst has extended its contract with global securities transaction and fund administration software provider GBST Holdings Limited.
In a statement, the financial services provider said with the business recently opening offices in Adelaide and Brisbane, the software provider has been able to transition with the business.
"GBST has become integral to the way we operate our entire business. The platform has proven its reliability and scalability, and that it is comfortably able to cope with the changes in scope of our business," Baillieu Holst managing director Gavin Powell said.
"As our core technology platform is outsourced to a trusted partner, we can focus everything on our clients and on identifying the trading opportunities through which we can optimise their wealth. And through excellence we can secure a profitable future for Baillieu Holst," he said.
The brokerage and advice firm services in excess of 50,000 clients and has $8 billion in funds under advice.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Sep 2018Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all