Non-aligned financial services provider Baillieu Holst has extended its contract with global securities transaction and fund administration software provider GBST Holdings Limited.
In a statement, the financial services provider said with the business recently opening offices in Adelaide and Brisbane, the software provider has been able to transition with the business.
"GBST has become integral to the way we operate our entire business. The platform has proven its reliability and scalability, and that it is comfortably able to cope with the changes in scope of our business," Baillieu Holst managing director Gavin Powell said.
"As our core technology platform is outsourced to a trusted partner, we can focus everything on our clients and on identifying the trading opportunities through which we can optimise their wealth. And through excellence we can secure a profitable future for Baillieu Holst," he said.
The brokerage and advice firm services in excess of 50,000 clients and has $8 billion in funds under advice.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all