Yarmouth Real Estate Investments (Yarmouth REI) has closed its first private real estate trust oversubscribed.
The underlying asset of the fund is a $6 million 13-apartment residential development project in the inner Brisbane growth suburb of Cannon Hill.
The $1.95 million wholesale fund was oversubscribed within a month and has been backed by a leading Australian family office. The fund is targeted to return a pre-tax IRR of 19.5 per cent to investors over a 12-month term.
The project is being managed by Brisbane's Nielson Properties, a leading Queensland real estate developer and asset manager.
Yarmouth REI is a real estate funds management joint venture between Sydney-based Yarmouth Group and Brisbane-based Nielson.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:41Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- 20 Sep 2017Education stress understandable, says AFABy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Resisting change will ‘destroy’ business valueBy Staff Reporter
- view all