Yarmouth Real Estate Investments (Yarmouth REI) has closed its first private real estate trust oversubscribed.
The underlying asset of the fund is a $6 million 13-apartment residential development project in the inner Brisbane growth suburb of Cannon Hill.
The $1.95 million wholesale fund was oversubscribed within a month and has been backed by a leading Australian family office. The fund is targeted to return a pre-tax IRR of 19.5 per cent to investors over a 12-month term.
The project is being managed by Brisbane's Nielson Properties, a leading Queensland real estate developer and asset manager.
Yarmouth REI is a real estate funds management joint venture between Sydney-based Yarmouth Group and Brisbane-based Nielson.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all