Yarmouth Real Estate Investments (Yarmouth REI) has closed its first private real estate trust oversubscribed.
The underlying asset of the fund is a $6 million 13-apartment residential development project in the inner Brisbane growth suburb of Cannon Hill.
The $1.95 million wholesale fund was oversubscribed within a month and has been backed by a leading Australian family office. The fund is targeted to return a pre-tax IRR of 19.5 per cent to investors over a 12-month term.
The project is being managed by Brisbane's Nielson Properties, a leading Queensland real estate developer and asset manager.
Yarmouth REI is a real estate funds management joint venture between Sydney-based Yarmouth Group and Brisbane-based Nielson.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all