Roskow Independent Advisory has started the process of rebranding to bring more "personality" into the business and send the message that the firm is "fiercely independent".
Speaking to ifa, Roskow Independent Advisory's Matthew Ross said the rebrand will consist of improving the typeface of the business name along with the introduction of an owl as the new business logo.
Mr Ross said the decision to rebrand was part of an effort to bring some more "personality" into the business as he looks to ramp up the firm's marketing strategy.
He explained that initial designs of owls that were going to be used for the logo resembled more of a hawk and looked a lot "meaner" than the image they currently have.
"Initially, it looked fierce, [just] as we are fiercely independent. We wanted to send the message of this is what we are like – we look critically at things and have a real strong views, but it did look too aggressive," he said.
Although, Mr Ross adds that the current design of the owl also had to be "hardened up" as it looked a "little soft" compared to previous designs.
Mr Ross added that the new business logo and new typeface will be used across the firm's new corporate brochures and will be more noticeable when sharing content.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Industry fund makes advice market move with hiresBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ANZ pushes on with wealth sale to IOOFBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Jan 2019Advisers to embrace AI ahead of FASEA codeBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Jan 2019Managed Accounts shakes up senior teamBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all