Global equities manager Bell Asset Management has hired the former global head of distribution for NAB Asset Management as the firm's new managing director for strategy and distribution.
Bell Asset Management has appointed Rob Sullivan to the role, in which he will add "further strength and depth to the business", the firm said.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Sullivan was, at NAB Asset Management, responsible for distributing several boutique investment manager capabilities to institutional investors.
Before that role, he was global head of distribution for Treasury Group Limited.
"Bell Asset Management has a proven track record of performance over a 12-year period and it is extremely well positioned," Mr Sullivan said.
"I look forward to working with the team at Bell Asset Management and growing the business."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:20Beacon advisers now ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- view all