Global equities manager Bell Asset Management has hired the former global head of distribution for NAB Asset Management as the firm's new managing director for strategy and distribution.
Bell Asset Management has appointed Rob Sullivan to the role, in which he will add "further strength and depth to the business", the firm said.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Sullivan was, at NAB Asset Management, responsible for distributing several boutique investment manager capabilities to institutional investors.
Before that role, he was global head of distribution for Treasury Group Limited.
"Bell Asset Management has a proven track record of performance over a 12-year period and it is extremely well positioned," Mr Sullivan said.
"I look forward to working with the team at Bell Asset Management and growing the business."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all