Global equities manager Bell Asset Management has hired the former global head of distribution for NAB Asset Management as the firm's new managing director for strategy and distribution.
Bell Asset Management has appointed Rob Sullivan to the role, in which he will add "further strength and depth to the business", the firm said.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Sullivan was, at NAB Asset Management, responsible for distributing several boutique investment manager capabilities to institutional investors.
Before that role, he was global head of distribution for Treasury Group Limited.
"Bell Asset Management has a proven track record of performance over a 12-year period and it is extremely well positioned," Mr Sullivan said.
"I look forward to working with the team at Bell Asset Management and growing the business."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all