Global equities manager Bell Asset Management has hired the former global head of distribution for NAB Asset Management as the firm's new managing director for strategy and distribution.
Bell Asset Management has appointed Rob Sullivan to the role, in which he will add "further strength and depth to the business", the firm said.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Sullivan was, at NAB Asset Management, responsible for distributing several boutique investment manager capabilities to institutional investors.
Before that role, he was global head of distribution for Treasury Group Limited.
"Bell Asset Management has a proven track record of performance over a 12-year period and it is extremely well positioned," Mr Sullivan said.
"I look forward to working with the team at Bell Asset Management and growing the business."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all