Global equities manager Bell Asset Management has hired the former global head of distribution for NAB Asset Management as the firm's new managing director for strategy and distribution.
Bell Asset Management has appointed Rob Sullivan to the role, in which he will add "further strength and depth to the business", the firm said.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Sullivan was, at NAB Asset Management, responsible for distributing several boutique investment manager capabilities to institutional investors.
Before that role, he was global head of distribution for Treasury Group Limited.
"Bell Asset Management has a proven track record of performance over a 12-year period and it is extremely well positioned," Mr Sullivan said.
"I look forward to working with the team at Bell Asset Management and growing the business."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 08:51ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 08:46CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 08:43ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 04:08Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- view all