The countdown to the 2016 ifa Business Strategy Day has begun, with the event set to help advisers learn how to attract Gen Y and female clients, set the right price and compete against robo-advisers.
The event's agenda was released yesterday, confirming it will be held in Sydney on 1 March, Brisbane on 2 March and in Melbourne on 3 March.
The last ifa Business Strategy Day focused on the increasing trend of advisers moving into the non-aligned sector, while 2016's Strategy Day will take a look at providing client-centric advice, the huge intergenerational transfer of wealth, and innovative IFA business models.
"Global research shows that many successful financial advice businesses have shifted their focus to client-centric advice, and are connecting on a deeper level with clients and becoming personal mentors," said Russell Stephenson, head of wealth at Sterling Publishing and publisher of ifa.
"That will be the focus of the ifa Business Strategy Day 2016. The goal is to deliver new, unique and thought provoking ideas for business leaders."
In addition, results from the InvestorDaily Dealer Group survey will be announced, which will provide insight and new data on the dealer group market as well as on trends and industry mergers.
Event speakers include Stewart Bell of Audere Coaching & Consulting; Santi Burridge of Implemented Portfolios; Sue Viskovic of Elixir Consulting; and Chris Smith of VISIS Private Wealth.
For more information on the ifa Business Strategy Day and how to register, visit http://www.businessstrategyday.com.au.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all