Fiducian has enhanced its financial planning software to increase client account visibility.
New online features for clients and planners on the Fiducian platform expand the planner's dashboard for more visibility over client accounts.
"This enables planners to track progress of transactions such as investment switch instructions," says Fiducian chief information officer Alan Dunne.
Other enhancements include address and contact changes to instantly update client details and correspondence available online.
Mr Dunne says that more new features will be rolled out over the next few months to streamline the administrative burden for advisers and their assistants.
Fiducian's head of platform services, Luke Grbin, says Fiducian's platform and online design are driven by advisers through the Platform User Group.
Through the enhancements, planners will have even more functionality in Fiducian's unique strategy of seamless connections between planning and platform, according to the firm.
"For planners using Fiducian's FORCe financial planning system, integration with Fiducian Online and the Fiducian platform will enable them to seamlessly maintain client accounts directly from their software," said Mr Grbin.
"Planners not using FORCe still get to take advantage of Online's ease-of-use tailored reporting and transacting capabilities," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all