Fiducian has enhanced its financial planning software to increase client account visibility.
New online features for clients and planners on the Fiducian platform expand the planner's dashboard for more visibility over client accounts.
"This enables planners to track progress of transactions such as investment switch instructions," says Fiducian chief information officer Alan Dunne.
Other enhancements include address and contact changes to instantly update client details and correspondence available online.
Mr Dunne says that more new features will be rolled out over the next few months to streamline the administrative burden for advisers and their assistants.
Fiducian's head of platform services, Luke Grbin, says Fiducian's platform and online design are driven by advisers through the Platform User Group.
Through the enhancements, planners will have even more functionality in Fiducian's unique strategy of seamless connections between planning and platform, according to the firm.
"For planners using Fiducian's FORCe financial planning system, integration with Fiducian Online and the Fiducian platform will enable them to seamlessly maintain client accounts directly from their software," said Mr Grbin.
"Planners not using FORCe still get to take advantage of Online's ease-of-use tailored reporting and transacting capabilities," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all