Fiducian has enhanced its financial planning software to increase client account visibility.
New online features for clients and planners on the Fiducian platform expand the planner's dashboard for more visibility over client accounts.
"This enables planners to track progress of transactions such as investment switch instructions," says Fiducian chief information officer Alan Dunne.
Other enhancements include address and contact changes to instantly update client details and correspondence available online.
Mr Dunne says that more new features will be rolled out over the next few months to streamline the administrative burden for advisers and their assistants.
Fiducian's head of platform services, Luke Grbin, says Fiducian's platform and online design are driven by advisers through the Platform User Group.
Through the enhancements, planners will have even more functionality in Fiducian's unique strategy of seamless connections between planning and platform, according to the firm.
"For planners using Fiducian's FORCe financial planning system, integration with Fiducian Online and the Fiducian platform will enable them to seamlessly maintain client accounts directly from their software," said Mr Grbin.
"Planners not using FORCe still get to take advantage of Online's ease-of-use tailored reporting and transacting capabilities," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all