Midwinter Financial Services has appointed a former Decimal manager as its new senior business development manager for enterprise, as the company gets closer to releasing a new product.
Esther Moseley has 15 years of experience in the financial planning space, with a specialisation in financial planning software. She was previously business development manager at platform provider Decimal and relationship manager at Coin Software.
In her new role, Ms Moseley will focus on engaging Midwinter's digital clients as the company edges close to releasing its new 'Digital Advice Framework', Midwinter said in a statement.
The firm has also appointed two other members to its digital advice team, including Barry Rome as project management and business analyst, and Sam Khanjar as senior software developer.
The new members will cater to the increased demand expected from advisers and institutions once the Digital Advice Framework is competed by the first quarter of 2016, the company said.
Midwinter also anticipates increased adviser demand following the release of the second version of its open API document, which has allowed a number of third-party companies to integrate with Midwinter's software offering, AdviceOS.
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer said, "We have received a great deal of interest in our upcoming Digital Advice Framework, and having people like Esther on board is critical for us for the initial engagement phase of the process."
"One thing that has become increasingly evident is that licensees are reaching out [for] guidance in how to implement digital advice into their businesses models, and having someone like Esther on board is helping us have those conversations."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all