Bravura Solutions has upgraded its portfolio administration system, Garradin, improving its ability to meet the administration and client servicing needs of advisers.
The updates will see the company's wealth and portfolio administration system provide advisers with electronic tax lodgement capabilities and a new web portal.
"By automatically lodging returns and tracking their progress with the ATO, the enhanced solution allows advisers to quickly and easily perform tasks that previously consumed considerable time and resources," Bravura head of portfolio solutions Darren Speirs said.
"This simple and efficient electronic lodgement improves client service by providing easy and immediate access to the status of a tax return. In every respect, it supports a better, more cost-effective administration service."
Mr Speirs said the company has also developed an adviser and client web portal.
"The web portal allows advisers to quickly access a single, consolidated view of their client's assets, which is often difficult for advisers to obtain, and configure this information as required.
"Further, the clients themselves can also access a comprehensive view of their assets via the portal for investment vehicles such as SMSFs and IMAs."
Mr Speirs said Garradin's new capabilities allow it to "comprehensively support financial advisers to deliver market-leading services".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all