Bravura Solutions has upgraded its portfolio administration system, Garradin, improving its ability to meet the administration and client servicing needs of advisers.
The updates will see the company's wealth and portfolio administration system provide advisers with electronic tax lodgement capabilities and a new web portal.
"By automatically lodging returns and tracking their progress with the ATO, the enhanced solution allows advisers to quickly and easily perform tasks that previously consumed considerable time and resources," Bravura head of portfolio solutions Darren Speirs said.
"This simple and efficient electronic lodgement improves client service by providing easy and immediate access to the status of a tax return. In every respect, it supports a better, more cost-effective administration service."
Mr Speirs said the company has also developed an adviser and client web portal.
"The web portal allows advisers to quickly access a single, consolidated view of their client's assets, which is often difficult for advisers to obtain, and configure this information as required.
"Further, the clients themselves can also access a comprehensive view of their assets via the portal for investment vehicles such as SMSFs and IMAs."
Mr Speirs said Garradin's new capabilities allow it to "comprehensively support financial advisers to deliver market-leading services".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all