Bravura Solutions has upgraded its portfolio administration system, Garradin, improving its ability to meet the administration and client servicing needs of advisers.
The updates will see the company's wealth and portfolio administration system provide advisers with electronic tax lodgement capabilities and a new web portal.
"By automatically lodging returns and tracking their progress with the ATO, the enhanced solution allows advisers to quickly and easily perform tasks that previously consumed considerable time and resources," Bravura head of portfolio solutions Darren Speirs said.
"This simple and efficient electronic lodgement improves client service by providing easy and immediate access to the status of a tax return. In every respect, it supports a better, more cost-effective administration service."
Mr Speirs said the company has also developed an adviser and client web portal.
"The web portal allows advisers to quickly access a single, consolidated view of their client's assets, which is often difficult for advisers to obtain, and configure this information as required.
"Further, the clients themselves can also access a comprehensive view of their assets via the portal for investment vehicles such as SMSFs and IMAs."
Mr Speirs said Garradin's new capabilities allow it to "comprehensively support financial advisers to deliver market-leading services".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all