Bravura Solutions has upgraded its portfolio administration system, Garradin, improving its ability to meet the administration and client servicing needs of advisers.
The updates will see the company's wealth and portfolio administration system provide advisers with electronic tax lodgement capabilities and a new web portal.
"By automatically lodging returns and tracking their progress with the ATO, the enhanced solution allows advisers to quickly and easily perform tasks that previously consumed considerable time and resources," Bravura head of portfolio solutions Darren Speirs said.
"This simple and efficient electronic lodgement improves client service by providing easy and immediate access to the status of a tax return. In every respect, it supports a better, more cost-effective administration service."
Mr Speirs said the company has also developed an adviser and client web portal.
"The web portal allows advisers to quickly access a single, consolidated view of their client's assets, which is often difficult for advisers to obtain, and configure this information as required.
"Further, the clients themselves can also access a comprehensive view of their assets via the portal for investment vehicles such as SMSFs and IMAs."
Mr Speirs said Garradin's new capabilities allow it to "comprehensively support financial advisers to deliver market-leading services".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all