Bravura Solutions has upgraded its portfolio administration system, Garradin, improving its ability to meet the administration and client servicing needs of advisers.
The updates will see the company's wealth and portfolio administration system provide advisers with electronic tax lodgement capabilities and a new web portal.
"By automatically lodging returns and tracking their progress with the ATO, the enhanced solution allows advisers to quickly and easily perform tasks that previously consumed considerable time and resources," Bravura head of portfolio solutions Darren Speirs said.
"This simple and efficient electronic lodgement improves client service by providing easy and immediate access to the status of a tax return. In every respect, it supports a better, more cost-effective administration service."
Mr Speirs said the company has also developed an adviser and client web portal.
"The web portal allows advisers to quickly access a single, consolidated view of their client's assets, which is often difficult for advisers to obtain, and configure this information as required.
"Further, the clients themselves can also access a comprehensive view of their assets via the portal for investment vehicles such as SMSFs and IMAs."
Mr Speirs said Garradin's new capabilities allow it to "comprehensively support financial advisers to deliver market-leading services".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all