Adelaide-based advice and stockbroking firm Prescott Securities, which is also part of the Findex stable, has pushed further into the family office market, appointing an SMSF specialist as its new head of advisory.
Malcolm Caire who most recently worked with specialist SMSF business Exelsuper will oversee the introduction of a family office service for all Prescott Securities clients.
"As part of this innovation, the additional services will be available at a significantly more attractive fee structure than on offer from other external sources, with accounting likely to be the first major new offering as we move forward," Mr Caire said.
"Now that Prescott Securities is part of the larger Findex group, all our clients and their children will benefit from the option of having more of their financial needs managed and delivered by their trusted advisory firm as we roll out extended service offerings."
Mr Caire said that the financial services industry was witnessing a revolution.
"Our philosophy has always been to take a holistic approach when servicing the needs of our clients and their families and a family office offering is the ultimate embodiment of this sentiment," he said.
"We know from our experience if one has a trusted relationship with a firm or professional that the provision of further related services from this source is both valued and welcomed. This is the foundation of the concept of family office or one-stop shop offering.
Mr Caire has over 20 years' experience of working in financial services industry, with previously held advisory positions at Bendigo Bank and Equity Trustees.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all