Four planners from three different Ballast Financial Management businesses have joined non-institutional dealer group MyPlanner Australia, bringing its total planner numbers to 142.
Speaking to ifa, MyPlanner's managing director, Philippa Sheehan, said that the four planners were all from Queensland and the group is also processing three new applications from planners who have agreed to join after its recent PD in Sydney.
Commenting on the additions, Ms Sheehan said: "MyPlanner runs a traditional servicing model where we highly engage with our planners and treat them as individuals, not as a potential product writers. If it's in the client's best interest to provide just a strategy statement of advice, then we encourage it.
"We continue to be contacted by prospective planners who are looking for a licensee who focuses on objective-based advice, strategies and solutions where client outcomes can really be achieved."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all