Four planners from three different Ballast Financial Management businesses have joined non-institutional dealer group MyPlanner Australia, bringing its total planner numbers to 142.
Speaking to ifa, MyPlanner's managing director, Philippa Sheehan, said that the four planners were all from Queensland and the group is also processing three new applications from planners who have agreed to join after its recent PD in Sydney.
Commenting on the additions, Ms Sheehan said: "MyPlanner runs a traditional servicing model where we highly engage with our planners and treat them as individuals, not as a potential product writers. If it's in the client's best interest to provide just a strategy statement of advice, then we encourage it.
"We continue to be contacted by prospective planners who are looking for a licensee who focuses on objective-based advice, strategies and solutions where client outcomes can really be achieved."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all