Investment research house Lonsec has assigned a rating to the AllianceBernstein (AB) Global Equities Fund.
The actively managed, long-only fund seeks to emphasise security selection as the expected driver of performance while closely managing systematic risk exposures, according to a statement by AB.
Launched in Australia July 2015, the fund is run by a "stable and experienced" team and is based on a strategy that has a track record of more than 10 years of delivering excessive returns to clients, the statement said.
AB chief executive for Australia Jen Driscoll said: "We are very pleased to receive this rating.
"We believe the fund, given its high-conviction approach to security selection and its careful management of risk, offers investors a differentiated approach to delivering consistent and competitive investment returns."
Lonsec added that while the fund has a limited performance track record, the underlying strategy has a "well-established" record.
The AllianceBernstein Global Equities Fund is designed for equity investors with high risk tolerances and for those who want the potential for long-term capital growth and some income by investing in global equity securities, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all