Accounting and financial advice group Findex has partnered with a fintech start-up to launch a new online advice platform, ASK Crowe Horwath.
The online financial problem-solving service allows questions to be posed by the public and answered by Crowe Horwath advisers.
Findex chief marketing and digital officer Thomas Paule said the aim of the ASK Crowe Horwath platform is to provide a simple point of access to professional financial opinion.
"Crowe Horwath clients have a trusted adviser at the centre of their relationship with the firm who ensures they receive timely and strategic advice over a wide range of issues," Mr Paule said.
"We want others to be able to experience this first-hand. We are giving them a taste of our knowledge, skills, style and level of care, without any obligations or charge."
Mr Paule said technology is the foundation of this advice approach.
"Essentially, we are harnessing technology to build and enhance relationships with the market and prospective clients," he said.
Findex, which partnered with fintech start-up FinancialAsk, said the service is structured so that an enquiry will be answered online, in writing, within 24 hours.
"It's also an opportunity for users to get a second opinion, something that may be daunting and difficult for many in this sector," said Mr Paule.
FinancialAsk founder Andrew Lai said: "Findex's massive network of business and private clients gives the product excellent prospects for success."
"We have great admiration for the Findex business and their culture of innovation and technology," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all