The separately managed accounts (SMA) investment offering on Macquarie Wrap have passed $100 million in Funds under Administration in its first year on the platform.
The SMA functionality was added to Macquarie Wrap in September 2014 and also recently expanded to include 11 managers and 33 models, including new models from Evans and Partners, Ibbotson, Lonsec and JBWere to provide investors with more tailored investment solutions and a wider selection of assets.
Cameron Garrett, head of wealth product for Macquarie's Wealth Management division, said Macquarie was committed to continually investing in and enhancing Macquarie Wrap.
"There is strong interest in managed accounts as investors increasingly embrace the ability of SMAs to access a wide selection of assets, while taking the complexity out of managing an investment portfolio," Mr Garrett said.
"Since launching SMAs on Macquarie Wrap, we've added a broader range of investment managers and models covering multiple asset classes, strategies and styles to allow advisers to construct a unique portfolio to cater for their client's different needs."
Through the Macquarie Wrap platform, investors can hold term deposits, managed funds, domestic ASX listed securities, international listed securities, domestic fixed income and SMAs, while receiving a complete view of their investments in one place through consolidated reporting tools.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all