The separately managed accounts (SMA) investment offering on Macquarie Wrap have passed $100 million in Funds under Administration in its first year on the platform.
The SMA functionality was added to Macquarie Wrap in September 2014 and also recently expanded to include 11 managers and 33 models, including new models from Evans and Partners, Ibbotson, Lonsec and JBWere to provide investors with more tailored investment solutions and a wider selection of assets.
Cameron Garrett, head of wealth product for Macquarie's Wealth Management division, said Macquarie was committed to continually investing in and enhancing Macquarie Wrap.
"There is strong interest in managed accounts as investors increasingly embrace the ability of SMAs to access a wide selection of assets, while taking the complexity out of managing an investment portfolio," Mr Garrett said.
"Since launching SMAs on Macquarie Wrap, we've added a broader range of investment managers and models covering multiple asset classes, strategies and styles to allow advisers to construct a unique portfolio to cater for their client's different needs."
Through the Macquarie Wrap platform, investors can hold term deposits, managed funds, domestic ASX listed securities, international listed securities, domestic fixed income and SMAs, while receiving a complete view of their investments in one place through consolidated reporting tools.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- view all