Five of ANZ ETFS Management's products have been added to Hub24's super menu in addition to its investment service.
The addition of the ANZ ETFS products to Hub24's investment and superannuation platform will give investors access to three equity ETFs, a US dollar currency ETF and a physically-backed gold ETF.
Kanish Chugh, ANZ ETFS business development manager, said, "This is an exciting move as it expands the options available for investors and financial advisers to access our products. ANZ ETFS products are now available on a range of platforms in Australia, offering real choice for investors."
Jason Entwistle, director of strategic development at Hub24, said, "We are very pleased to be able to add ANZ ETFS' products to our platform as part of our overall commitment to offering a broad and unbiased universe of investments and market-leading solutions."
At the end of August, the value of ETFs listed on the ASX stood at $19.23 billion, according to recently released ASX figures.
The ETFs offered by the joint venture between Australia and New Zealand Banking Group and ETF Securities were launched on the ASX on 12 June, marking the first entry by a big four bank into the rapidly expanding domestic ETF market.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all