OneVue will deliver improved investment services to Centuria Property Funds' clients in an expansion of its relationship with the group.
Centuria currently use OneVue to provide outsourced unit registry services to the Centuria Life range of investment bonds, but the new deal will see an expansion of this.
Jason Huljich, chief executive of Centuria Property Funds said the appointment would deliver value to its investors and expand its capabilities in providing end-to-end solutions.
"We are always looking at ways to improve our service offering and OneVue's proven track record with Centuria Life made this partnership an obvious next step," he said.
OneVue's chiefConnie Mckeage described OneVue's relationship with Centuria as "one of those special relationships".
"People often use the word partnership, however genuine partnerships are rare. Centuria is a great landlord to us in Sydney, they supported us during the Computershare fund services acquisition and importantly they have entrusted the administration of their clients' funds to us."
Centuria Property Funds Limited currently owns and manages 27 individual properties with a combined value of approximately $1.0 billion.
"The appointment by Centuria creates even greater economies of scale which allows existing and new clients to leverage the investment made in the last year in automation and infrastructure across the company," Ms Mckeage said.
"However, what is motivating is the diversity of new clients approaching us for solutions, the win rate we are achieving and the size of new market opportunities."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all