Capstone Financial Planning dealer group has partnered with The Tax Institute to offer authorisation solutions to the institute's accounting members.
As part of the alliance, Capstone will facilitate SMSF authorisation information to the members and hold educational sessions in September in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth, according to a statement by Capstone.
"Many accountants are beginning to realise that the removal of the accountants' exemption is not going to go away," said Capstone managing director Grant O'Riley.
"As a leading independently owned licensee, Capstone is one of the few national providers that provides accountants with a one-stop shop for all their authorisation and business support needs.
"Unlike other providers, we are not aligned to any bank, fund manager or financial institution. From our discussions, this is a quality that many accountants value."
Capstone has also partnered with BGL Corp and the Institute of Public Accountants to provide authorisation solutions to their accountants.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all