Capstone Financial Planning dealer group has partnered with The Tax Institute to offer authorisation solutions to the institute's accounting members.
As part of the alliance, Capstone will facilitate SMSF authorisation information to the members and hold educational sessions in September in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth, according to a statement by Capstone.
"Many accountants are beginning to realise that the removal of the accountants' exemption is not going to go away," said Capstone managing director Grant O'Riley.
"As a leading independently owned licensee, Capstone is one of the few national providers that provides accountants with a one-stop shop for all their authorisation and business support needs.
"Unlike other providers, we are not aligned to any bank, fund manager or financial institution. From our discussions, this is a quality that many accountants value."
Capstone has also partnered with BGL Corp and the Institute of Public Accountants to provide authorisation solutions to their accountants.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- 22 May 2018Put Medcraft on stand, say fraud victimsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 22 May 2018Royal commission hears of ‘elder abuse’ and ‘coercion’By James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 22 May 2018Advisers oppose FPA, ASIC on grandfatheringBy Killian Plastow
- view all