Capstone Financial Planning dealer group has partnered with The Tax Institute to offer authorisation solutions to the institute's accounting members.
As part of the alliance, Capstone will facilitate SMSF authorisation information to the members and hold educational sessions in September in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth, according to a statement by Capstone.
"Many accountants are beginning to realise that the removal of the accountants' exemption is not going to go away," said Capstone managing director Grant O'Riley.
"As a leading independently owned licensee, Capstone is one of the few national providers that provides accountants with a one-stop shop for all their authorisation and business support needs.
"Unlike other providers, we are not aligned to any bank, fund manager or financial institution. From our discussions, this is a quality that many accountants value."
Capstone has also partnered with BGL Corp and the Institute of Public Accountants to provide authorisation solutions to their accountants.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all