Capstone Financial Planning dealer group has partnered with The Tax Institute to offer authorisation solutions to the institute's accounting members.
As part of the alliance, Capstone will facilitate SMSF authorisation information to the members and hold educational sessions in September in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth, according to a statement by Capstone.
"Many accountants are beginning to realise that the removal of the accountants' exemption is not going to go away," said Capstone managing director Grant O'Riley.
"As a leading independently owned licensee, Capstone is one of the few national providers that provides accountants with a one-stop shop for all their authorisation and business support needs.
"Unlike other providers, we are not aligned to any bank, fund manager or financial institution. From our discussions, this is a quality that many accountants value."
Capstone has also partnered with BGL Corp and the Institute of Public Accountants to provide authorisation solutions to their accountants.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all