Midwinter Financial Services has secured a software agreement with boutique financial services company Merit Wealth.
The firm has opted for Midwinter's AdviceOS software, with plans to use it to optimise Merit Wealth's advice generation process and simplify reporting procedures, according to a statement by Midwinter.
AdviceOS will be rolled out to Merit Wealth's adviser network on 30 August, the statement said.
Merit Wealth director Garth McNally said his company updated its operations as a way to meet a growing demand for its limited licensing offer to accounting firms.
"The adoption of AdviceOS is an essential part of our investment and commitment to the accounting profession and the transition to limited licensing," he said.
"We explored a number of technologies but chose AdviceOS as it simplifies the administration function of managing multiple dealers, referrers and clients. It's all-in-one, cloud-based, and allows for an easy audit trail."
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer said, "We are delighted to be partnering with Merit Wealth, providing them with tools which will allow them to enter the future of financial advice confidently and seamlessly.
"This is a pleasing confirmation of our AdviceOS cloud-based strategy. By implementing AdviceOS throughout its network of advisers and accountants, Merit Wealth will proactively manage the advice provided from a licensee point of view in real time.
"In addition to driving efficiencies in the head office, Merit Wealth advisers will be able to utilise the many features of AdviceOS to drive practice efficiencies and streamline their back-office processes," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Sep 2018Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all