Midwinter Financial Services has secured a software agreement with boutique financial services company Merit Wealth.
The firm has opted for Midwinter's AdviceOS software, with plans to use it to optimise Merit Wealth's advice generation process and simplify reporting procedures, according to a statement by Midwinter.
AdviceOS will be rolled out to Merit Wealth's adviser network on 30 August, the statement said.
Merit Wealth director Garth McNally said his company updated its operations as a way to meet a growing demand for its limited licensing offer to accounting firms.
"The adoption of AdviceOS is an essential part of our investment and commitment to the accounting profession and the transition to limited licensing," he said.
"We explored a number of technologies but chose AdviceOS as it simplifies the administration function of managing multiple dealers, referrers and clients. It's all-in-one, cloud-based, and allows for an easy audit trail."
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer said, "We are delighted to be partnering with Merit Wealth, providing them with tools which will allow them to enter the future of financial advice confidently and seamlessly.
"This is a pleasing confirmation of our AdviceOS cloud-based strategy. By implementing AdviceOS throughout its network of advisers and accountants, Merit Wealth will proactively manage the advice provided from a licensee point of view in real time.
"In addition to driving efficiencies in the head office, Merit Wealth advisers will be able to utilise the many features of AdviceOS to drive practice efficiencies and streamline their back-office processes," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all