Sterling Publishing, the company behind ifa, has launched an exciting new online resource that will help build, shape and develop next-generation advice practices in Australia.
Adviserinnovation.com.au complements a highly successful conference run by Sterling Publishing last month in Sydney and Melbourne.
The title will focus on business innovation, the latest tech news, new products coming to market along with practice profiles and cutting edge developments available to advisers, said Russell Stephenson, Sterling Publishing's head of wealth (and publisher of ifa).
"The future of the financial services sector is constantly being reshaped by innovating ideas," he said.
"Client behaviour is driving greater demand, new systems, processes and products flood the market and advisers now more than ever need to be aware of these threats and opportunities.
"Businesses need to adapt to survive and thrive and none more so than financial planning practices," Mr Stephenson said.
To visit the site, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all