Sterling Publishing, the company behind ifa, has launched an exciting new online resource that will help build, shape and develop next-generation advice practices in Australia.
Adviserinnovation.com.au complements a highly successful conference run by Sterling Publishing last month in Sydney and Melbourne.
The title will focus on business innovation, the latest tech news, new products coming to market along with practice profiles and cutting edge developments available to advisers, said Russell Stephenson, Sterling Publishing's head of wealth (and publisher of ifa).
"The future of the financial services sector is constantly being reshaped by innovating ideas," he said.
"Client behaviour is driving greater demand, new systems, processes and products flood the market and advisers now more than ever need to be aware of these threats and opportunities.
"Businesses need to adapt to survive and thrive and none more so than financial planning practices," Mr Stephenson said.
To visit the site, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all