Sterling Publishing, the company behind ifa, has launched an exciting new online resource that will help build, shape and develop next-generation advice practices in Australia.
Adviserinnovation.com.au complements a highly successful conference run by Sterling Publishing last month in Sydney and Melbourne.
The title will focus on business innovation, the latest tech news, new products coming to market along with practice profiles and cutting edge developments available to advisers, said Russell Stephenson, Sterling Publishing's head of wealth (and publisher of ifa).
"The future of the financial services sector is constantly being reshaped by innovating ideas," he said.
"Client behaviour is driving greater demand, new systems, processes and products flood the market and advisers now more than ever need to be aware of these threats and opportunities.
"Businesses need to adapt to survive and thrive and none more so than financial planning practices," Mr Stephenson said.
To visit the site, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all