Sterling Publishing, the company behind ifa, has launched an exciting new online resource that will help build, shape and develop next-generation advice practices in Australia.
Adviserinnovation.com.au complements a highly successful conference run by Sterling Publishing last month in Sydney and Melbourne.
The title will focus on business innovation, the latest tech news, new products coming to market along with practice profiles and cutting edge developments available to advisers, said Russell Stephenson, Sterling Publishing's head of wealth (and publisher of ifa).
"The future of the financial services sector is constantly being reshaped by innovating ideas," he said.
"Client behaviour is driving greater demand, new systems, processes and products flood the market and advisers now more than ever need to be aware of these threats and opportunities.
"Businesses need to adapt to survive and thrive and none more so than financial planning practices," Mr Stephenson said.
To visit the site, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all