Sterling Publishing, the company behind ifa, has launched an exciting new online resource that will help build, shape and develop next-generation advice practices in Australia.
Adviserinnovation.com.au complements a highly successful conference run by Sterling Publishing last month in Sydney and Melbourne.
The title will focus on business innovation, the latest tech news, new products coming to market along with practice profiles and cutting edge developments available to advisers, said Russell Stephenson, Sterling Publishing's head of wealth (and publisher of ifa).
"The future of the financial services sector is constantly being reshaped by innovating ideas," he said.
"Client behaviour is driving greater demand, new systems, processes and products flood the market and advisers now more than ever need to be aware of these threats and opportunities.
"Businesses need to adapt to survive and thrive and none more so than financial planning practices," Mr Stephenson said.
To visit the site, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all