Infocus Wealth Management has upgraded its proprietary CRM software PlatformPlus to allow for online client opt-in.
The update takes into account the recent release of ASIC's updated Regulatory Guide 221 on disclosure and means that advisers working for the Infocus and PATRON dealer groups will now be able to manage their opt-in obligations online.
Infocus Wealth Management managing director Rod Bristow said "this not only makes the advisers' business more efficient, but increases engagement and trust between clients and their adviser".
Clients of advisers in the Infocus group will now be issued with a secure login to the client portal.
"Once logged in, clients can view all of the assets, liabilities and risk premiums they have under advice with their Infocus group financial adviser. Data feeds for a wide range of products on the Infocus group APL provide up-to-date information for clients on the status of their wealth," an Infocus statement said.
"Importantly, clients can now also view and approve FDS and opt-in statements provided by their adviser to client portal through PlatformPlus."
The client portal upgrade is part of an ongoing strategy of enhancing Infocus' proprietary CRM, advice generation and practice management software, PlatformPlus.
"This functionality is market-leading and exclusively available to advisers licensed under the Infocus and PATRON dealer groups. This is another great step toward delivering on our promise to advisers of helping grow revenue, increase efficiency and manage risk in their business", Mr Bristow said
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all