A Sydney-based financial advice business has joined Netwealth's dealer group, Financial Planning Services Australia (FPSA).
Speaking to ifa, Netwealth head of advice group Simon Micallef confirmed the Sydney-based Definitive Wealth Management would now be licensed through its FPSA dealer group.
Prior to changing licences, Definitive Wealth Management was licensed through independently-owned licensee Lionsgate Financial Group.
Definitive Wealth Management director of financial planning Glenn Meilak told ifa the change came after a long search to find a more "hands on dealer group".
Mr Meilak also explained that with the expansion plans he has for the business, Netwealth's dealer group presents opportunities to achieve them.
"It is just a good fit," he said. "The main reason for the move is we have two parts of the business and [one of those] parts is helping young advisers become business owners."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:21Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- view all