ASX-listed financial services licensee Fiducian Group has acquired a Chatswood financial planning practice for its franchise network.
The unnamed Chatswood practice was bought for $1.25 million, with integration into the wider Fiducian already underway.
The practice currently has $60 million in funds under advice and the transaction was completed on 1 July this year.
"A lot of operational activity has occurred to ensure a smooth transition for the quality financial planners joining the Fiducian team. We also want to ensure minimal disruption to the advice proposition for clients," Fiducian head of business services Jai Singh said.
"The business is established, has a quality client base and its experienced team is a valuable addition to the existing Fiducian network which has similar views on providing value-added holistic financial advice."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all