ASX-listed financial services licensee Fiducian Group has acquired a Chatswood financial planning practice for its franchise network.
The unnamed Chatswood practice was bought for $1.25 million, with integration into the wider Fiducian already underway.
The practice currently has $60 million in funds under advice and the transaction was completed on 1 July this year.
"A lot of operational activity has occurred to ensure a smooth transition for the quality financial planners joining the Fiducian team. We also want to ensure minimal disruption to the advice proposition for clients," Fiducian head of business services Jai Singh said.
"The business is established, has a quality client base and its experienced team is a valuable addition to the existing Fiducian network which has similar views on providing value-added holistic financial advice."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all