ASX-listed financial services licensee Fiducian Group has acquired a Chatswood financial planning practice for its franchise network.
The unnamed Chatswood practice was bought for $1.25 million, with integration into the wider Fiducian already underway.
The practice currently has $60 million in funds under advice and the transaction was completed on 1 July this year.
"A lot of operational activity has occurred to ensure a smooth transition for the quality financial planners joining the Fiducian team. We also want to ensure minimal disruption to the advice proposition for clients," Fiducian head of business services Jai Singh said.
"The business is established, has a quality client base and its experienced team is a valuable addition to the existing Fiducian network which has similar views on providing value-added holistic financial advice."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all