ASX-listed financial services licensee Fiducian Group has acquired a Chatswood financial planning practice for its franchise network.
The unnamed Chatswood practice was bought for $1.25 million, with integration into the wider Fiducian already underway.
The practice currently has $60 million in funds under advice and the transaction was completed on 1 July this year.
"A lot of operational activity has occurred to ensure a smooth transition for the quality financial planners joining the Fiducian team. We also want to ensure minimal disruption to the advice proposition for clients," Fiducian head of business services Jai Singh said.
"The business is established, has a quality client base and its experienced team is a valuable addition to the existing Fiducian network which has similar views on providing value-added holistic financial advice."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all