Challenger has named former Asteron Life employee Andrew Lowe as its new head of technical services.
Mr Lowe, who was previously principal consultant at the Suncorp Group-aligned firm, commenced his new role with Challenger this week. The role is focused on supporting Challenger's growing annuities business.
"Andrew will lead Challenger's technical services function as we support growing interest from retirement specialist advisers driven by increasing longevity for retirees, the financial system inquiry and public policy discussion of retirement income," said Challenger general manager of advice services, John Carnevale.
"Challenger will benefit from Andrew's breadth of technical experience spanning 20 years," he said.
Mr Lowe was also head of technical at ANZ, director at Super Concepts and head of technical sales at ING, according to his LinkedIn profile.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all