Challenger has named former Asteron Life employee Andrew Lowe as its new head of technical services.
Mr Lowe, who was previously principal consultant at the Suncorp Group-aligned firm, commenced his new role with Challenger this week. The role is focused on supporting Challenger's growing annuities business.
"Andrew will lead Challenger's technical services function as we support growing interest from retirement specialist advisers driven by increasing longevity for retirees, the financial system inquiry and public policy discussion of retirement income," said Challenger general manager of advice services, John Carnevale.
"Challenger will benefit from Andrew's breadth of technical experience spanning 20 years," he said.
Mr Lowe was also head of technical at ANZ, director at Super Concepts and head of technical sales at ING, according to his LinkedIn profile.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all