Challenger has named former Asteron Life employee Andrew Lowe as its new head of technical services.
Mr Lowe, who was previously principal consultant at the Suncorp Group-aligned firm, commenced his new role with Challenger this week. The role is focused on supporting Challenger's growing annuities business.
"Andrew will lead Challenger's technical services function as we support growing interest from retirement specialist advisers driven by increasing longevity for retirees, the financial system inquiry and public policy discussion of retirement income," said Challenger general manager of advice services, John Carnevale.
"Challenger will benefit from Andrew's breadth of technical experience spanning 20 years," he said.
Mr Lowe was also head of technical at ANZ, director at Super Concepts and head of technical sales at ING, according to his LinkedIn profile.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all