Challenger has named former Asteron Life employee Andrew Lowe as its new head of technical services.
Mr Lowe, who was previously principal consultant at the Suncorp Group-aligned firm, commenced his new role with Challenger this week. The role is focused on supporting Challenger's growing annuities business.
"Andrew will lead Challenger's technical services function as we support growing interest from retirement specialist advisers driven by increasing longevity for retirees, the financial system inquiry and public policy discussion of retirement income," said Challenger general manager of advice services, John Carnevale.
"Challenger will benefit from Andrew's breadth of technical experience spanning 20 years," he said.
Mr Lowe was also head of technical at ANZ, director at Super Concepts and head of technical sales at ING, according to his LinkedIn profile.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all