NAB and MLC licensee regional sales manager Brendan Johnson has been appointed as the new head of NAB-aligned Apogee Financial Planning.
Mr Johnson has 17 years' experience across the financial planning, practice management and compliance fields and commences in the role today, 1 July 2015
He succeeds Fiona Navarro who departed in March.
Since joining MLC in 2002, Mr Johnson has held a number of senior roles, including state manager for MLC's Licensee Businesses and national manager for the MLC Risk Specialist Network.
NAB Wealth's general manager for advice partnerships, Ross Barnwell, said: "We are delighted to have someone of Brendan's experience on board to lead Apogee. A strong leader and passionate advice advocate, Brendan's experience and knowledge will assist him in supporting the advice business to grow and evolve while continuing to deliver high quality financial advice.
"Apogee Financial Planning licenses over a hundred businesses across Australia that provide either integrated financial services solutions, or specialist financial planning services, to both individuals and business owners. I am confident that Brendan, along with the wider Apogee team, will lead Apogee to new levels of success."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR panelBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017AIA launches ‘Claims on Wheels’By Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 22 Aug 2017Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- view all