SQM Research has been provisionally accepted as an approved ratings researcher for the Macquarie Wrap platform covering its existing asset classes.
“It’s an exciting time for SQM Research, more and more adviser groups are accepting our independent research and property data and appear to be accepting our research from the new asset classes covered. Acceptance from Macquarie of our research is a testament to our diligence in these rating reports,” the group said in a statement.
At the same time, SQM Research has ranked four global property funds and four infrastructure securities funds in its latest report, with one downgraded and another upgraded. Five of the other funds were unchanged from a previous review, while one was not rated last year.
Of the property funds, the APN Asian REIT Fund scored a 3.75, down from 4 points out of maximum 5 the year before. The BT Wholesale Global Property Securities Fund scored the highest, a 4.5, while Principal Global Property Securities Fund received a 4, both unchanged from last year.
The Resolution Capital Global Property Securities Fund was given 4.25 points, also the same as its prior rating.
For the infrastructure funds, the Magellan Infrastructure Fund received a 4.25, up from the 4 it scored last year. The RARE Emerging Markets Fund and RARE Infrastructure Value Fund – Hedged score 4 and 4.25 points, respectively.
The Maple-Brown Abbott Global Listed Infrastructure Fund, which received a 4 in this report, was not rated in last year’s review.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all