The FPA’s charitable foundation, Future2, is calling on not-for-profit and charitable organisations to apply for support through the Make the Difference! grant program.
Future2 is inviting organisations to apply for funding from the program – which supports projects that create opportunities for disadvantaged young Australians – with the support of a local FPA member.
“The FPA member may be someone who is already involved with the grant applicant or can be someone who has only recently been introduced to the applicant but believes they deserve funding for the work they do,” a statement from Future2 said.
Initiatives supported by Future2 range across areas that include education, employment, wellbeing and independent living and social inclusion.
“Young people benefitting from Future2 grants include, for example, those who are outside mainstream education, living with intellectual or physical disability,” the statement said.
“[It also helps young people] fighting an addiction, living in dysfunctional families, in juvenile justice, or new migrants seeking a place in their adopted home.”
All grant applications must be submitted by July 31, and the successful recipients will be announced on November 19 during the FPA Professionals Congress in Brisbane.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all