Non-aligned licensee Fortnum Financial Advisers has approved the use of Colonial First State’s FirstWrap for its advisers.
The platform will be used by Fortnum’s advice network, which consists of 31 practice principals and 31 financial advisers across Australia.
Fortnum said FirstWrap was chosen on the basis that CFS has a “strong commitment to non-aligned financial advice businesses”.
“[CFS] understands that Fortnum values being owned by its staff and advisers, as well as innovation and collaboration,” Fortnum executive chairman Ray Miles said.
“As a result, we have a mutually beneficial arrangement which, in turn, will enable Fortnum advisers to better service their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all