Non-aligned licensee Fortnum Financial Advisers has approved the use of Colonial First State’s FirstWrap for its advisers.
The platform will be used by Fortnum’s advice network, which consists of 31 practice principals and 31 financial advisers across Australia.
Fortnum said FirstWrap was chosen on the basis that CFS has a “strong commitment to non-aligned financial advice businesses”.
“[CFS] understands that Fortnum values being owned by its staff and advisers, as well as innovation and collaboration,” Fortnum executive chairman Ray Miles said.
“As a result, we have a mutually beneficial arrangement which, in turn, will enable Fortnum advisers to better service their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all