Non-aligned licensee Fortnum Financial Advisers has approved the use of Colonial First State’s FirstWrap for its advisers.
The platform will be used by Fortnum’s advice network, which consists of 31 practice principals and 31 financial advisers across Australia.
Fortnum said FirstWrap was chosen on the basis that CFS has a “strong commitment to non-aligned financial advice businesses”.
“[CFS] understands that Fortnum values being owned by its staff and advisers, as well as innovation and collaboration,” Fortnum executive chairman Ray Miles said.
“As a result, we have a mutually beneficial arrangement which, in turn, will enable Fortnum advisers to better service their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018Former adviser convicted for dishonest conductBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- 15 Jun 2018ASIC takes Westpac to court over poor adviceBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018AFCA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- view all