Non-aligned licensee Fortnum Financial Advisers has approved the use of Colonial First State’s FirstWrap for its advisers.
The platform will be used by Fortnum’s advice network, which consists of 31 practice principals and 31 financial advisers across Australia.
Fortnum said FirstWrap was chosen on the basis that CFS has a “strong commitment to non-aligned financial advice businesses”.
“[CFS] understands that Fortnum values being owned by its staff and advisers, as well as innovation and collaboration,” Fortnum executive chairman Ray Miles said.
“As a result, we have a mutually beneficial arrangement which, in turn, will enable Fortnum advisers to better service their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all