Non-aligned licensee Fortnum Financial Advisers has approved the use of Colonial First State’s FirstWrap for its advisers.
The platform will be used by Fortnum’s advice network, which consists of 31 practice principals and 31 financial advisers across Australia.
Fortnum said FirstWrap was chosen on the basis that CFS has a “strong commitment to non-aligned financial advice businesses”.
“[CFS] understands that Fortnum values being owned by its staff and advisers, as well as innovation and collaboration,” Fortnum executive chairman Ray Miles said.
“As a result, we have a mutually beneficial arrangement which, in turn, will enable Fortnum advisers to better service their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all