Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has launched a new online client engagement tool.
A statement by Infocus said the tool, named Client Portal, will allow clients of advisers within its network to view their assets, liabilities and risk premiums under advice via a secure login.
“Clients can also view their advice documents, client service agreements and fee disclosure statements, as well as self-complete up to date information through Infocus’ online fact find that automatically populates and updates the client’s details,” the statement said.
Commenting on the launch of Client Portal, Infocus managing director Rod Bristow added that there is “no doubt” the emergence of technology and robo-advice will be important to the industry.
“By providing tools to increase client engagement such as our Client Portal, advisers will be able to increase awareness and ultimately the number of clients receiving advice – which is a great outcome for advisers and their clients,” Mr Bristow said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all