Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has launched a new online client engagement tool.
A statement by Infocus said the tool, named Client Portal, will allow clients of advisers within its network to view their assets, liabilities and risk premiums under advice via a secure login.
“Clients can also view their advice documents, client service agreements and fee disclosure statements, as well as self-complete up to date information through Infocus’ online fact find that automatically populates and updates the client’s details,” the statement said.
Commenting on the launch of Client Portal, Infocus managing director Rod Bristow added that there is “no doubt” the emergence of technology and robo-advice will be important to the industry.
“By providing tools to increase client engagement such as our Client Portal, advisers will be able to increase awareness and ultimately the number of clients receiving advice – which is a great outcome for advisers and their clients,” Mr Bristow said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all