Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has launched a new online client engagement tool.
A statement by Infocus said the tool, named Client Portal, will allow clients of advisers within its network to view their assets, liabilities and risk premiums under advice via a secure login.
“Clients can also view their advice documents, client service agreements and fee disclosure statements, as well as self-complete up to date information through Infocus’ online fact find that automatically populates and updates the client’s details,” the statement said.
Commenting on the launch of Client Portal, Infocus managing director Rod Bristow added that there is “no doubt” the emergence of technology and robo-advice will be important to the industry.
“By providing tools to increase client engagement such as our Client Portal, advisers will be able to increase awareness and ultimately the number of clients receiving advice – which is a great outcome for advisers and their clients,” Mr Bristow said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all