DomaCom has announced that SMSF administrator Justsuper has been added to DomaCom’s Property SMSF service panel.
In a statement issued by DomaCom, the property-focused fund manager said Justsuper will join other service providers Self Managed Super, CST Corporate Solutions and Evolve Super Audits.
DomaCom explained that the Property SMSF is a “low-cost entry level” or start-up service that assists young investors with property investment inside an SMSF.
“It is a collaborative service that offers the convenience of a portable fund for young people building their career and wanting to get their foot on the property ladder with only a small investment to initiate it,” the statement said.
“The idea is that as the young investor’s SMSF grows and the trustees diversify into other asset classes, the superannuation fund becomes a more mainstream SMSF that will require the adviser’s asset allocation and diversification expertise."
DomaCom head of sales and marketing Warren Gibson added that the DomaCom Property SMSF will assist financial advisers to better engage with younger clients.
“The DomaCom Property SMSF is not so much a product but an online end-to-end business development solution that will help financial advisers engage the Gen Y and Millennium demographic,” Mr Gibson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all