Netwealth Advice Group (NAG) has named a new general manager for its Bridgeport Financial Planning salaried adviser channel.
Former ClearView general manager Cameron Cogle will be taking on the role of GM at the licensee, bringing extensive experience working with employed financial advisers.
“Cameron’s experience in leading salaried financial planning businesses including experience in practice management, paraplanning, dealer group support, technical support, financial planning operations across retail and private banking will further boost the experience in the Netwealth Advice Group team,” said NAG head Simon Micallef.
“Cameron’s extensive experience in financial services will further drive the Bridgeport business as we continue to grow this channel across the eastern coast.
“We remain committed to growing this business via acquisitions and organic growth.”
Current GM Kedra Egan is on maternity leave and will remain with the NAG upon her return.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all