Netwealth Advice Group (NAG) has named a new general manager for its Bridgeport Financial Planning salaried adviser channel.
Former ClearView general manager Cameron Cogle will be taking on the role of GM at the licensee, bringing extensive experience working with employed financial advisers.
“Cameron’s experience in leading salaried financial planning businesses including experience in practice management, paraplanning, dealer group support, technical support, financial planning operations across retail and private banking will further boost the experience in the Netwealth Advice Group team,” said NAG head Simon Micallef.
“Cameron’s extensive experience in financial services will further drive the Bridgeport business as we continue to grow this channel across the eastern coast.
“We remain committed to growing this business via acquisitions and organic growth.”
Current GM Kedra Egan is on maternity leave and will remain with the NAG upon her return.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018War with Dover ‘destroyed me’, says ex-adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018Macquarie adds Insight fund to platformBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- view all