Netwealth Advice Group (NAG) has named a new general manager for its Bridgeport Financial Planning salaried adviser channel.
Former ClearView general manager Cameron Cogle will be taking on the role of GM at the licensee, bringing extensive experience working with employed financial advisers.
“Cameron’s experience in leading salaried financial planning businesses including experience in practice management, paraplanning, dealer group support, technical support, financial planning operations across retail and private banking will further boost the experience in the Netwealth Advice Group team,” said NAG head Simon Micallef.
“Cameron’s extensive experience in financial services will further drive the Bridgeport business as we continue to grow this channel across the eastern coast.
“We remain committed to growing this business via acquisitions and organic growth.”
Current GM Kedra Egan is on maternity leave and will remain with the NAG upon her return.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all