Netwealth Advice Group (NAG) has named a new general manager for its Bridgeport Financial Planning salaried adviser channel.
Former ClearView general manager Cameron Cogle will be taking on the role of GM at the licensee, bringing extensive experience working with employed financial advisers.
“Cameron’s experience in leading salaried financial planning businesses including experience in practice management, paraplanning, dealer group support, technical support, financial planning operations across retail and private banking will further boost the experience in the Netwealth Advice Group team,” said NAG head Simon Micallef.
“Cameron’s extensive experience in financial services will further drive the Bridgeport business as we continue to grow this channel across the eastern coast.
“We remain committed to growing this business via acquisitions and organic growth.”
Current GM Kedra Egan is on maternity leave and will remain with the NAG upon her return.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all