Netwealth Advice Group (NAG) has named a new general manager for its Bridgeport Financial Planning salaried adviser channel.
Former ClearView general manager Cameron Cogle will be taking on the role of GM at the licensee, bringing extensive experience working with employed financial advisers.
“Cameron’s experience in leading salaried financial planning businesses including experience in practice management, paraplanning, dealer group support, technical support, financial planning operations across retail and private banking will further boost the experience in the Netwealth Advice Group team,” said NAG head Simon Micallef.
“Cameron’s extensive experience in financial services will further drive the Bridgeport business as we continue to grow this channel across the eastern coast.
“We remain committed to growing this business via acquisitions and organic growth.”
Current GM Kedra Egan is on maternity leave and will remain with the NAG upon her return.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all