ASX-listed Centrepoint Alliance has launched a new initiative directed at the "professional and personal development" of support staff of its aligned and associated advice practices.
In a statement issued yesterday, Soula Cargakis, chief executive of Centrepoint's Associated Advisory Practices (AAP) subsidiary said the conference – to be held on the Gold Coast in mid-February – reflects the company's investment in support staff.
“It's time to get back to business and focus on the things you can control to improve your advice practice – and that starts with investing in your staff," Ms Cargakis said.
“You simply can't run a great advice practice and business if you don't have committed, passionate people who want to make a positive contribution to your practice and develop their skills and knowledge to build a rewarding career in the industry.
"We are a client-centred profession and a quality client experience depends on all staff understanding a practice's values and vision.”
The two-day conference – which is open to staff of its dealer groups PIS and Alliance Wealth, as well as boutique members of the AAP – will focus on “developing passionate staff and working smarter”, “branding and marketing”, and “improving and maintaining professional standards”.
“There will also be plenty of time for networking, knowledge sharing and socialising with like-minded peers,” the Centrepoint statement explained.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all