ASX-listed Centrepoint Alliance has launched a new initiative directed at the "professional and personal development" of support staff of its aligned and associated advice practices.
In a statement issued yesterday, Soula Cargakis, chief executive of Centrepoint's Associated Advisory Practices (AAP) subsidiary said the conference – to be held on the Gold Coast in mid-February – reflects the company's investment in support staff.
“It's time to get back to business and focus on the things you can control to improve your advice practice – and that starts with investing in your staff," Ms Cargakis said.
“You simply can't run a great advice practice and business if you don't have committed, passionate people who want to make a positive contribution to your practice and develop their skills and knowledge to build a rewarding career in the industry.
"We are a client-centred profession and a quality client experience depends on all staff understanding a practice's values and vision.”
The two-day conference – which is open to staff of its dealer groups PIS and Alliance Wealth, as well as boutique members of the AAP – will focus on “developing passionate staff and working smarter”, “branding and marketing”, and “improving and maintaining professional standards”.
“There will also be plenty of time for networking, knowledge sharing and socialising with like-minded peers,” the Centrepoint statement explained.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- 17 Jul 2018Infocus makes two senior appointmentsBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Jul 2018Fitzpatricks appoints new CFOBy Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018Clients to benefit from commission ban: PollBy Killian Plastow
- view all