One of Suncorp’s most senior executives with responsibility for adviser relationships will leave the banking group at the end of January.
Asteron Life executive general manager, adviser distribution, Jordan Hawke will leave the company to go travelling with his family, according to a statement from Suncorp which indicated he will not be returning to the role.
Asteron Life executive manager Mark Vilo will take the reins as Suncorp Life executive manager distribution until the “position can be permanently filled”, the statement said.
“Jordan has been a member of the Suncorp Life team for nearly seven years and has contributed to Suncorp Life’s aspirations for achieving sustainable advice outcomes, and more recently, to achieving its direct life and superannuation goals,” it said.
Mr Hawke recently spoke to ifa about Asteron’s decision to end relations with 134 advisers found to be moving business away from Suncorp.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all