One of Suncorp’s most senior executives with responsibility for adviser relationships will leave the banking group at the end of January.
Asteron Life executive general manager, adviser distribution, Jordan Hawke will leave the company to go travelling with his family, according to a statement from Suncorp which indicated he will not be returning to the role.
Asteron Life executive manager Mark Vilo will take the reins as Suncorp Life executive manager distribution until the “position can be permanently filled”, the statement said.
“Jordan has been a member of the Suncorp Life team for nearly seven years and has contributed to Suncorp Life’s aspirations for achieving sustainable advice outcomes, and more recently, to achieving its direct life and superannuation goals,” it said.
Mr Hawke recently spoke to ifa about Asteron’s decision to end relations with 134 advisers found to be moving business away from Suncorp.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:24Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 10:24Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all