One of Suncorp’s most senior executives with responsibility for adviser relationships will leave the banking group at the end of January.
Asteron Life executive general manager, adviser distribution, Jordan Hawke will leave the company to go travelling with his family, according to a statement from Suncorp which indicated he will not be returning to the role.
Asteron Life executive manager Mark Vilo will take the reins as Suncorp Life executive manager distribution until the “position can be permanently filled”, the statement said.
“Jordan has been a member of the Suncorp Life team for nearly seven years and has contributed to Suncorp Life’s aspirations for achieving sustainable advice outcomes, and more recently, to achieving its direct life and superannuation goals,” it said.
Mr Hawke recently spoke to ifa about Asteron’s decision to end relations with 134 advisers found to be moving business away from Suncorp.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all