One of Suncorp’s most senior executives with responsibility for adviser relationships will leave the banking group at the end of January.
Asteron Life executive general manager, adviser distribution, Jordan Hawke will leave the company to go travelling with his family, according to a statement from Suncorp which indicated he will not be returning to the role.
Asteron Life executive manager Mark Vilo will take the reins as Suncorp Life executive manager distribution until the “position can be permanently filled”, the statement said.
“Jordan has been a member of the Suncorp Life team for nearly seven years and has contributed to Suncorp Life’s aspirations for achieving sustainable advice outcomes, and more recently, to achieving its direct life and superannuation goals,” it said.
Mr Hawke recently spoke to ifa about Asteron’s decision to end relations with 134 advisers found to be moving business away from Suncorp.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:02Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:37Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 09:49Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all