One of Suncorp’s most senior executives with responsibility for adviser relationships will leave the banking group at the end of January.
Asteron Life executive general manager, adviser distribution, Jordan Hawke will leave the company to go travelling with his family, according to a statement from Suncorp which indicated he will not be returning to the role.
Asteron Life executive manager Mark Vilo will take the reins as Suncorp Life executive manager distribution until the “position can be permanently filled”, the statement said.
“Jordan has been a member of the Suncorp Life team for nearly seven years and has contributed to Suncorp Life’s aspirations for achieving sustainable advice outcomes, and more recently, to achieving its direct life and superannuation goals,” it said.
Mr Hawke recently spoke to ifa about Asteron’s decision to end relations with 134 advisers found to be moving business away from Suncorp.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all