Elixir Consulting has announced an alliance with Evolve Leadership Group, with new advice-focused consultants joining the team headed by Sue Viskovic.
Elixir has announced that Evolve consultants Derek Gerrard and Glenn Bergsma have joined the Elixir team to help the consultancy meet growing demand from advice practices, insurers and licensees.
“We've been busily working all year to complete our new 'Juice' software, and we already have a number of significant engagements prior to releasing it to market,” Ms Viskovic said.
“The addition of Glenn and Derek means that we have the available resources to cope with the enquiries we're receiving from advisers and licensees around Australia. We will also announce further appointments early in the new year.
"Glenn and Derek are actually on my own advisory board for Elixir, so I know first-hand how great they both are at helping teams and their leaders to strategise and implement ideas to get great results.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all