Elixir Consulting has announced an alliance with Evolve Leadership Group, with new advice-focused consultants joining the team headed by Sue Viskovic.
Elixir has announced that Evolve consultants Derek Gerrard and Glenn Bergsma have joined the Elixir team to help the consultancy meet growing demand from advice practices, insurers and licensees.
“We've been busily working all year to complete our new 'Juice' software, and we already have a number of significant engagements prior to releasing it to market,” Ms Viskovic said.
“The addition of Glenn and Derek means that we have the available resources to cope with the enquiries we're receiving from advisers and licensees around Australia. We will also announce further appointments early in the new year.
"Glenn and Derek are actually on my own advisory board for Elixir, so I know first-hand how great they both are at helping teams and their leaders to strategise and implement ideas to get great results.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all