Software provider AdviserLogic has appointed a former business consultant to the newly-created role of NSW sales manager.
In a statement, the financial planning software provider announced Marnie Page would head up distribution and business growth in New South Wales.
Ms Page previously spent more than eight years as a business consultant at Associated Advisory Practices, as well as one year as general manager of COIN Software, AdviserLogic stated.
Head of product development Daniel Gara said Ms Page was “the right person” to drive business expansion.
“We are seeing consistent growth, so it is important to grow our team in order to continue delivering efficient and compliant solutions to the industry,” he said.
“Marnie has significant experience in the financial services sector and her belief in the importance of financial planning to the lives of consumers makes her an invaluable addition to the AdviserLogic team.”
According to Mr Gara, Ms Page’s duties would include identifying growth opportunities and nurturing relationships with financial planning firms and other stakeholders.
Mr Gara said AdviserLogic was becoming increasingly popular with non-aligned dealer groups.
“From the feedback we have had, AdviserLogic is becoming well-known for its usability across whole practices and as a result we have recently signed agreements with several mid-tier non-aligned AFSLs,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:02Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:37Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 09:49Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all