Self-licensed financial advice firm Libertas Financial Planning has added two new SMA portfolios to its approved product list.
Libertas has added boutique portfolio manager and broker Bellmont Securities’ Bellmont Core Equities Portfolio and its Bellmont Buy-Write Portfolio to its approved product list.
Bellmont said the approval of its SMA portfolios by Libertas is a “vote of confidence” in its investment strategies and structure.
“We are seeing many of the leading independent financial planning groups move towards to the managed accounts space especially for Australian equities,” Bellmont Securities director David Montuoro said.
Bellmont added its SMA portfolios are a “compelling offering” for advisers and dealer groups looking for “smart strategies”, transparency, control and “better tax outcomes” for their clients.
“Bellmont’s focus on extensive academic research, including working with the Capital Markets Co-operative Research Centre to support and refine its investment strategies, provides advisers with a unique alternative to both ETFs and traditional fund managers,” a statement from Bellmont said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Aug 2017Reinsurer backs ANZ’s OneCare upgradeBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017AIA’s PPPI added to Macquarie WrapBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017Moneysoft partners with goals-based fintechBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017$137m price tag for AFCA, CIO claimsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Aug 2017s923A reform white paper launchedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- view all