Self-licensed financial advice firm Libertas Financial Planning has added two new SMA portfolios to its approved product list.
Libertas has added boutique portfolio manager and broker Bellmont Securities’ Bellmont Core Equities Portfolio and its Bellmont Buy-Write Portfolio to its approved product list.
Bellmont said the approval of its SMA portfolios by Libertas is a “vote of confidence” in its investment strategies and structure.
“We are seeing many of the leading independent financial planning groups move towards to the managed accounts space especially for Australian equities,” Bellmont Securities director David Montuoro said.
Bellmont added its SMA portfolios are a “compelling offering” for advisers and dealer groups looking for “smart strategies”, transparency, control and “better tax outcomes” for their clients.
“Bellmont’s focus on extensive academic research, including working with the Capital Markets Co-operative Research Centre to support and refine its investment strategies, provides advisers with a unique alternative to both ETFs and traditional fund managers,” a statement from Bellmont said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:13Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all