Financial services provider ClearView Wealth has announced the addition of parent cover into its suite of life advice products LifeSolutions.
ClearView managing director Simon Swanson said the enhancements are part of its growth strategy to ensure LifeSolutions “continues to be one of the leading offers in the market”.
“Providing solutions through quality products and superior service is at the heart of our business where advisers have direct access to decision makers including underwriting, policy administration and claims,” Mr Swanson said.
“LifeSolutions was launched in late 2011 and since then it has become the cover of choice for advisers wanting to offer their clients an innovative solution tailored to individual needs,” he said.
The enhancements ClearView has included in its LifeSolutions suite are parent cover, protected commissions for businesses, hybrid premiums, and level premiums for people to the age of 70 for life, TPD, trauma and income protection cover, and life conversion benefits.
ClearView said over the past 12 months it has continued to invest in technology and processes to support its LifeSolutions product growth, including upgrading adviser interaction and to improve efficiency and service delivery.
“This includes automation of online quotes, application tracking and automated underwriting rules engines,” a statement from Clearview said.
ClearView will be undertaking a national roadshow this week to promote the updated features of its insurance suite.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2017AFA lobbies for transparency in ASIC reviewBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017Elders recruits Tasmanian AMP practiceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Sep 2017AFSL application inquiries up 50%By Killian Plastow
- 18 Sep 2017Hub24 platform adds Aus Unity fundBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Sep 2017Anxiety over education standards unfounded: MentorBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Sep 2017Auscap fund added to BT Wrap platformBy Staff Reporter
- view all