Global fund manager Morphic Asset Management has announced the addition of one of its global equities funds to the BT Wrap platform.
Morphic said the addition of its fund to the BT Wrap platform was a timely bid to attract the growing interest in global equity funds which provide flexible hedging strategies targeted to deliver acceptable, steady absolute returns for investors.
“We are noticing a greater level of sophistication amongst leading financial planning groups in using strategies like ours to complement their low cost, beta-exposed equity positions,” said Mr Lowenstein.
Since the fund’s inception in August 2012 it has delivered an average net return of 27.19 per cent as of 30 June 2014.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Software integration aims for advice efficiencyBy Reporter
- view all