Global fund manager Morphic Asset Management has announced the addition of one of its global equities funds to the BT Wrap platform.
Morphic said the addition of its fund to the BT Wrap platform was a timely bid to attract the growing interest in global equity funds which provide flexible hedging strategies targeted to deliver acceptable, steady absolute returns for investors.Morphic managing director Jack Lowenstein said he is pleased the fund has been placed on the BT Wrap menu given the quality of advisers who use it.
“We are noticing a greater level of sophistication amongst leading financial planning groups in using strategies like ours to complement their low cost, beta-exposed equity positions,” said Mr Lowenstein.
Since the fund’s inception in August 2012 it has delivered an average net return of 27.19 per cent as of 30 June 2014.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all