Global fund manager Morphic Asset Management has announced the addition of one of its global equities funds to the BT Wrap platform.
Morphic said the addition of its fund to the BT Wrap platform was a timely bid to attract the growing interest in global equity funds which provide flexible hedging strategies targeted to deliver acceptable, steady absolute returns for investors.
“We are noticing a greater level of sophistication amongst leading financial planning groups in using strategies like ours to complement their low cost, beta-exposed equity positions,” said Mr Lowenstein.
Since the fund’s inception in August 2012 it has delivered an average net return of 27.19 per cent as of 30 June 2014.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018ASIC defends enforcement decisionsBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018O’Dwyer stands firm on educationBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Mar 2018Zurich opts to keep OnePath brandBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018FASEA opens consultation on education pathwaysBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches as ‘alternative to self-licensing’By Aleks Vickovich
- view all