Global fund manager Morphic Asset Management has announced the addition of one of its global equities funds to the BT Wrap platform.
Morphic said the addition of its fund to the BT Wrap platform was a timely bid to attract the growing interest in global equity funds which provide flexible hedging strategies targeted to deliver acceptable, steady absolute returns for investors.
“We are noticing a greater level of sophistication amongst leading financial planning groups in using strategies like ours to complement their low cost, beta-exposed equity positions,” said Mr Lowenstein.
Since the fund’s inception in August 2012 it has delivered an average net return of 27.19 per cent as of 30 June 2014.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:20Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 08:48The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 09:53Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:53Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 09:53Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all