Global fund manager Morphic Asset Management has announced the addition of one of its global equities funds to the BT Wrap platform.
Morphic said the addition of its fund to the BT Wrap platform was a timely bid to attract the growing interest in global equity funds which provide flexible hedging strategies targeted to deliver acceptable, steady absolute returns for investors.
“We are noticing a greater level of sophistication amongst leading financial planning groups in using strategies like ours to complement their low cost, beta-exposed equity positions,” said Mr Lowenstein.
Since the fund’s inception in August 2012 it has delivered an average net return of 27.19 per cent as of 30 June 2014.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all