A former NAB Wealth and MLC manager has joined soon-to-be-non-aligned licensee Fortnum Financial Group in a newly-created national sales manager role.
Former MLC-NAB Wealth NSW business growth manager Joel Taylor has been recruited to the firm to oversee relationships with new and existing authorised representatives and assist with distribution of the firm’s unified managed account (UMA) product, e-Clipse.
“Joel has extensive experience recruiting, and consulting to, small-to-medium-sized enterprises, and he has an indepth understanding of the challenges and opportunities that face financial advisory business today,” said e-Clipse chief executive Brett Westbrook.
“He was the ideal candidate to help drive the growth of e-Clipse Online as well as recruit new like-minded practices.”
The recruitment follows the announcement that Fortnum has decided to buy back the 20 per cent stake currently held by ANZ.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all