Creative-thinking financial advisers are being sought to assist Elixir Consulting with the naming of a new business coaching tool soon to be launched.
Speaking to ifa, Elixir Consulting managing director Sue Viskovic said the upcoming product launch will “commercialise the proprietary coaching tools Elixir has used with clients for years”, providing a software tool that allows business owners to track and monitor business plans.
While the tool has been referred to by its developers as the ‘business console” in its development stage, the consultancy has sought input from the advice community to make suggestions and vote on an alternative brand.
“We reached out to our subscribers and supporters and asked for their help to come up with the final name,” Ms Viskovic said. “It was really hard to sort through the entries; there were a lot of really great ideas,” she added, explaining that there are now three finalists in the name stakes for which advisers can now vote.
The product is due to be launched in July and is currently being piloted in a number of advice firms.
To assist Elixir by voting for the new name click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all