Creative-thinking financial advisers are being sought to assist Elixir Consulting with the naming of a new business coaching tool soon to be launched.
Speaking to ifa, Elixir Consulting managing director Sue Viskovic said the upcoming product launch will “commercialise the proprietary coaching tools Elixir has used with clients for years”, providing a software tool that allows business owners to track and monitor business plans.
While the tool has been referred to by its developers as the ‘business console” in its development stage, the consultancy has sought input from the advice community to make suggestions and vote on an alternative brand.
“We reached out to our subscribers and supporters and asked for their help to come up with the final name,” Ms Viskovic said. “It was really hard to sort through the entries; there were a lot of really great ideas,” she added, explaining that there are now three finalists in the name stakes for which advisers can now vote.
The product is due to be launched in July and is currently being piloted in a number of advice firms.
To assist Elixir by voting for the new name click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all