Creative-thinking financial advisers are being sought to assist Elixir Consulting with the naming of a new business coaching tool soon to be launched.
Speaking to ifa, Elixir Consulting managing director Sue Viskovic said the upcoming product launch will “commercialise the proprietary coaching tools Elixir has used with clients for years”, providing a software tool that allows business owners to track and monitor business plans.
While the tool has been referred to by its developers as the ‘business console” in its development stage, the consultancy has sought input from the advice community to make suggestions and vote on an alternative brand.
“We reached out to our subscribers and supporters and asked for their help to come up with the final name,” Ms Viskovic said. “It was really hard to sort through the entries; there were a lot of really great ideas,” she added, explaining that there are now three finalists in the name stakes for which advisers can now vote.
The product is due to be launched in July and is currently being piloted in a number of advice firms.
To assist Elixir by voting for the new name click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all