Creative-thinking financial advisers are being sought to assist Elixir Consulting with the naming of a new business coaching tool soon to be launched.
Speaking to ifa, Elixir Consulting managing director Sue Viskovic said the upcoming product launch will “commercialise the proprietary coaching tools Elixir has used with clients for years”, providing a software tool that allows business owners to track and monitor business plans.
While the tool has been referred to by its developers as the ‘business console” in its development stage, the consultancy has sought input from the advice community to make suggestions and vote on an alternative brand.
“We reached out to our subscribers and supporters and asked for their help to come up with the final name,” Ms Viskovic said. “It was really hard to sort through the entries; there were a lot of really great ideas,” she added, explaining that there are now three finalists in the name stakes for which advisers can now vote.
The product is due to be launched in July and is currently being piloted in a number of advice firms.
To assist Elixir by voting for the new name click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all