The independently-owned financial advice sector's leading professionals have only days left to enter the inaugural ifa Excellence Awards with submissions closing next Friday 30 May.
An initiative of ifa and partnered by Colonial First State, the ifa Excellence Awards will celebrate outstanding achievements within the independent advice sector.
As the only industry awards dedicated exclusively to boutique and non-aligned financial advisers, the awards have already received an overwhelming level of engagement from advisers from across the country.
“We have already seen over 200 advisers download the submission documents which highlights the importance of an independent awards program within the industry,” ifa publisher Russell Stephenson said.
"The award categories that are represented will ensure best practice businesses are recognised and they really do offer powerful marketing potential for recipients,” Mr Stephenson said.
Hosted as a five-star business luncheon, the ifa Excellence Awards will be held at the Australian Technology Park, Sydney on August 14.
To ensure you’re in the running to receive the industry’s highest accolade, please click here.
Nominations will close next Friday 30 May. For further information on the ifa Excellence Awards please contact 02 9922 3300 or visit www.ifaawards.com.au.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 08:51ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 08:46CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 08:43ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 04:08Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- view all