The independently-owned financial advice sector's leading professionals have only days left to enter the inaugural ifa Excellence Awards with submissions closing next Friday 30 May.
An initiative of ifa and partnered by Colonial First State, the ifa Excellence Awards will celebrate outstanding achievements within the independent advice sector.
As the only industry awards dedicated exclusively to boutique and non-aligned financial advisers, the awards have already received an overwhelming level of engagement from advisers from across the country.
“We have already seen over 200 advisers download the submission documents which highlights the importance of an independent awards program within the industry,” ifa publisher Russell Stephenson said.
"The award categories that are represented will ensure best practice businesses are recognised and they really do offer powerful marketing potential for recipients,” Mr Stephenson said.
Hosted as a five-star business luncheon, the ifa Excellence Awards will be held at the Australian Technology Park, Sydney on August 14.
To ensure you’re in the running to receive the industry’s highest accolade, please click here.
Nominations will close next Friday 30 May. For further information on the ifa Excellence Awards please contact 02 9922 3300 or visit www.ifaawards.com.au.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all