Platform provider Praemium has appointmented a former Vanguard Investments and IPS staffer as head of distribution.
With over 12 years’ experience in the wealth sector, focusing on platform administration and investment management, Edward Caser has held key roles with Aviva Global Investors and Vanguard Investments before moving to boutique portfolio administration firm Integrated Portfolio Solutions (IPS).
IPS is a Praemium partner, using Praemium’s V-Wrap technology to administer client portfolios.
“I had a very clear goal to grow IPS to a point of profitability and stability,” Mr Caser said.
“Now that we as a team have accomplished this goal I believe it is a good time for me to take on a new challenge,” he said.
“I am very excited to make this move to Praemium, which I believe is on the cusp of making a significant impact in the financial services market in Australia and globally.”
Mr Caser will work alongside Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian and commercial director Andrew Varlamos.
“We are delighted that Ed has decided to join the Praemium team,” Mr Varlamos said.
“He brings a wealth of experience and enthusiasm to the role, and we feel fortunate that he has made the decision to come across,” he said.
“Integrated Portfolio Solutions is an excellent business and a great long-term partner of Praemium’s, and we look forward to continuing this relationship.”
In his time at IPS, Mr Caser grew the business from start-up to more than $1 billion in funds under administration.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all