Platform provider Praemium has appointmented a former Vanguard Investments and IPS staffer as head of distribution.
With over 12 years’ experience in the wealth sector, focusing on platform administration and investment management, Edward Caser has held key roles with Aviva Global Investors and Vanguard Investments before moving to boutique portfolio administration firm Integrated Portfolio Solutions (IPS).
IPS is a Praemium partner, using Praemium’s V-Wrap technology to administer client portfolios.
“I had a very clear goal to grow IPS to a point of profitability and stability,” Mr Caser said.
“Now that we as a team have accomplished this goal I believe it is a good time for me to take on a new challenge,” he said.
“I am very excited to make this move to Praemium, which I believe is on the cusp of making a significant impact in the financial services market in Australia and globally.”
Mr Caser will work alongside Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian and commercial director Andrew Varlamos.
“We are delighted that Ed has decided to join the Praemium team,” Mr Varlamos said.
“He brings a wealth of experience and enthusiasm to the role, and we feel fortunate that he has made the decision to come across,” he said.
“Integrated Portfolio Solutions is an excellent business and a great long-term partner of Praemium’s, and we look forward to continuing this relationship.”
In his time at IPS, Mr Caser grew the business from start-up to more than $1 billion in funds under administration.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all